Thread: Free Mobile Web Development

Lightbulb Free Mobile Web Development

Hi, I've got about 10 days downtime, and would like to increase my portfolio and make some great contacts.

If you have a domain and some idea of your content, I'm willing to do some decent static XHTML and CSS web design for free.

I'm keen to work for / with people who have a vision for their content, and while I am a professional copywriter, let's face it, you need content for a website, so please do have your content semi-ready! That's a fair request yeah?

I'm willing to get 10 mobile pages done of static content, which I hope you agree is a great start - such beginnings will be easy to extend and develop later on.

Please do post your ideas, or PM me your thoughts and queries.

Mobile Web Design :: kilobox.mobi

Mobility Regular

I will be in touch by PM.
    I look forward to making a connection.

kiwi

PM sent with some ideas....

Will be in touch.
    Want work? Got .mobi's.

Let's connect and see what we can do together.

LMM
    Little Miss Mobi

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

Great initiative!

Thank you for your interest, I'm happy to discuss projects via PM, and I only regret I can't do everything in the short space of time I have.

I'd like to get started on the first mobile website, but I need some content, some written content, to design around.

Considering that each mobile web page should only have a few paragraphs on it, do you think you want to start writing a few pages so that I can then build a website for your review?

I would like you to write a few pages using a Word Document or RTF file - I can send you a template / example if you like (please send me your email address).

If you think you can get some content written in the next 48 hours then I will be happy to build a small mobile website with you, but if you are not yet ready to write content then perhaps we should talk again in the future.

Cheers

Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    Hi, I've got about 10 days downtime, and would like to increase my portfolio and make some great contacts.

If you have a domain and some idea of your content, I'm willing to do some decent static XHTML and CSS web design for free.

I'm keen to work for / with people who have a vision for their content, and while I am a professional copywriter, let's face it, you need content for a website, so please do have your content semi-ready! That's a fair request yeah?

I'm willing to get 10 mobile pages done of static content, which I hope you agree is a great start - such beginnings will be easy to extend and develop later on.

Please do post your ideas, or PM me your thoughts and queries.

Thats awesome mate, i was just on another thread to you, i will pm you.

Lightbulb ToiletPaper.mobi

I'm keen to work for / with people who have a vision for their content

Hi Wedge. It is both with respect and a pleasure to introduce myself to you. I am AtlanticCity.mobi, owner of ToiletPaper.mobi and other great dotmobi properties. But One in particular, I think it can make million$...it is ToiletPaper.mobi. It could be the world's funniest mobile blog. Truth and humor, that combination makes great content on a mobile-site that millions of people use everyday...toilet paper. How truthful and how funny . Read by millions...daily ! A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE is NOT NEEDED anymore. Use a mobile phone to leisurely read while performing Numero Dos !

Kilobox.mobi is a cool by the way.

Imagine the ToiletPaper.mobi slogan... Use Anytime Anywhere

Just an idea. Thanks and Best !
    Last edited by Cybersquatter.mobi; 03-10-2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: posted 1st reply with grammar errors and wanted to add something else
    www.cybersquatter.mobi
    "The Art of Mobile-Web Domains"