domainitrix

Default ConfindustriaRimini.mobi: Italian Employers' Federation

Confindustria Rimini
    Associazione delle Imprese della Provincia di Rimini

*Confindustria's Rimini chapter gone .mobi
    http://www.confindustriarimini.mobi

http://www.confindustria.rimini.it/ Their .it site

Wikipedia on Confindustria:

Confindustria is the Italian employers' federation, founded in 1910. It groups together more than 113,000 voluntary member companies, accounting for nearly 4,200,000 individuals. It aims to help Italy's economic growth, assisting, in doing so, its members. It is a member of the International Organization of Employers (IOE).

Confindustria was a founding member of several organizations, including ISTUD (Istituto Studi Direzionali) and Assingegneria (an organization set up by Confindustria, which has since merged with OICE, L'ingegneria italiana organizzata - which in itself belongs to Confindustria).

Members of Confindustria include ANIMA, Federation of the Italian Associations of Mechanical and Engineering Industries.

Confindustria's current president is Luca di Montezemolo (May 27, 2004—)
    He is also president of Ferrari & Chairman of FIAT.
    More on his presidency of Confindustria...
    http://www.economist.com/people/disp...ory_id=2685931

* I've recently posted this along with many other Italian mobis in the list but, thought it'd be nice to put a spotlight on it.

Wow dtrix, Italy is the place for .mobi's, is it not? Repped (hit enter before signing my name though). It's a 3/5 on ready.mobi, they could bring it up easily if they dropped the www. naming convention.
    Need a developer? MobileSiteStore.com | More good stuff at Drosty.com
    Accepting Quality guest posts via PM only for mobiEnthusiast.mobi
    (NO press releases or story ideas, completed, unique articles only
    )

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by coast View Post
    Wow dtrix, Italy is the place for .mobi's, is it not? Repped (hit enter before signing my name though). It's a 3/5 on ready.mobi, they could bring it up easily if they dropped the www. naming convention.
    Thanks Coast.
    Well, if they sent you a nice new Ferrari, would you forgive them for 3/5?

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

I think you want to be Italian. And I can't blame you.

But I think .mobi is in fine shape and coming on big time.

Just need to sit tight and let that wave sweep across this nation.

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    I think you want to be Italian. And I can't blame you.
    Yes, I love all things Italian.
    I mean how could I not admire their passionate & beautiful love for life!
    All things Italian are appreciated by me except maybe their divorce style...
    http://www.cduniverse.com/images.asp...lian+Style+DVD ( *As illustrated in this classic 1961 Italian movie)

Just kidding!

Mobility Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by coast View Post
    Wow dtrix, Italy is the place for .mobi's, is it not? Repped (hit enter before signing my name though).
    Italian people use the cellphone probably more than every other people in the world, but only for voice communication. Yes, managers use blackberry or other device for web and mail, but here very few people knows something about mobi. Last week i talked with a web designer and he didn't know dotmobi, although Sardinia is very important for the web (here there is one of the most important european internet privider "Tiscali"). Nowhere in Italy .mobi is advertised by press or tv, but something is changing because the mobile internet rates are going toward low cost.

I'm still optimist about the future of mobi.

Ciao

Renato

Ps look this very funny cartoon about italian and european. (you can see also the use about cellphone )
    http://www.lifeinitaly.com/flash/
    Beautyfarm.mobi homebanking.mobi eiffel.mobi colosseo.mobi passwort.mobi photovoltaic.mobi wonders.mobi brut.mobi low-cost.mobi moulin.mobi cooljob.mobi netiquette.mobi worksearch.mobi jobby.mobi ramblas.mobi corcovado.mobi wahlen.mobi thewall.mobi thecube.mobi byou.mobi tearoom.mobi bistrot.mobi

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by ajooo View Post

Ps look this very funny cartoon about italian and european. (you can see also the use about cellphone )
    http://www.lifeinitaly.com/flash/

Thanks for posting Renato. What sense of humor Italians have! It is a well made/edited cartoon. Brought smile to my face.

Repped!

Mobility Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by domainitrix View Post
    [/b]

Thanks for posting Renato. What sense of humor Italians have! It is a well made/edited cartoon. Brought smile to my face.

Repped!
    thanks domaintrix, the cartoon is very hilarious i think.

Ciao

Renato
    Beautyfarm.mobi homebanking.mobi eiffel.mobi colosseo.mobi passwort.mobi photovoltaic.mobi wonders.mobi brut.mobi low-cost.mobi moulin.mobi cooljob.mobi netiquette.mobi worksearch.mobi jobby.mobi ramblas.mobi corcovado.mobi wahlen.mobi thewall.mobi thecube.mobi byou.mobi tearoom.mobi bistrot.mobi

Pred

Quote Originally Posted by ajooo View Post
    Italian people use the cellphone probably more than every other people in the world, but only for voice communication. Yes, managers use blackberry or other device for web and mail, but here very few people knows something about mobi. Last week i talked with a web designer and he didn't know dotmobi, although Sardinia is very important for the web (here there is one of the most important european internet privider "Tiscali"). Nowhere in Italy .mobi is advertised by press or tv, but something is changing because the mobile internet rates are going toward low cost.

I'm still optimist about the future of mobi.

Ciao

Renato
    and so you should be renato

http://mobility.mobi/showthread.php?p=92130#post92130