Thread: The Answer To Ranking .mobi domains on Google

Default The Answer To Ranking .mobi domains on Google

Stop thinking in terms of mobile SEO versus traditional SEO. Getting websites indexed and pages ranked are being done the same way whether they are for mobile or for PC. I have personally worked to increase rankings with sites designed for computers and used responsive themes. In many cases I rank higher in mobile search than I do in regular search engines.

I have had many people tell me that you can't rank anything high on Google unless it's a .com. Not true!! I have got this case study today and step by step manual of how this guy ranked a .info on the top page of google in 20 days for some highly searched terms. Rather than me write and tell you all about it, I thought I would post it here and give you all the opportunity to check it out yourself. He tells you how he did, where to get the content, how to get the links and more!

Ranking Any Domain For Any Keyword

Last edited by mediaadvantages; 06-23-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Your link goes to a parked page only. Can you please check?

Its working now China.

Usually I see people advising on the Internet that link building, Google ranking etc is something that requires patience. Personally I would not follow what is suggested to follow in Lazy Google Dominator

Morse, did you buy and read through how they are doing it?

I guess I'm a little shocked that you are suggesting people not to buy it when I know you haven't read it. He goes through step by step on how to do your on page SEO, where to get content written, how the content needs to be constructed and then where to get the right links that will help you. If you do things correctly, they can work very quick. I created a site two weeks ago that is already #9 for an exact match of 18,000. Please don't advise people not to do something that you haven't even truly looked at.
    Last edited by mediaadvantages; 06-24-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Am sorry if I am misunderstood, I didnt advice anybody to 'NOT USE' the package / services. I only said that I would not be using it. Its 'Personal Discretion'. People are requested to overlook my own opinion, it was a personal choice and not an advice.

Quote Originally Posted by mediaadvantages View Post
    If you do things correctly, they can work very quick. I created a site two weeks ago that is already #9 for an exact match of 18,000.
    Yes but did it stay there?

New sites get a sort of honeymoon showcase spell, then they sink or swim. I have registered EMD names and put up sites on them staightaway that go front page in a week... then page 2... then page 10. So definitely look long term.

No, it's no longer #9, its now at #7