Thread: How i can advertise my site?

First time poster!

Default How i can advertise my site?

hello
    I create my first mobile wap site with free java games, themes, wallpapers and other downloads. How i can advertise it? Where i can buy cheap traffic from UK ?
    Best regards

U should to Seo your web. You have to write article and put backlink . Choose some keywords of your site. Google will index your web. You dont know well about Seo, you should pay freelancer in Seo to do it. OUr company provides Seo .Good luck!

SEO is definetely the way to go....your post suggests that you're not really looking to spend money or at least a lot of it..but I do think you'll have to spend a bit of it...even a little bit could help you start...oh and do get into Social Media Marketing...facebook, linkedin and what not...you'll know which sites to choose depending on the line of work that you're in..every little bit helps...

You have to use SEO tools for marketing your website. Your keyword and ranking has great importance for you to make your future plans. Generally people uses White Hat SEO for website promotion and this is the right technique which Google prefers. Add relevant keywords in your contents/ articles, and create user friendly web-layout.
    Last edited by DIAZ; 01-10-2013 at 09:15 AM.

If you are going to Top Position in Google.co.uk so i have some suggestion to You. Write Content and upload in your web page. Second Share your web page in Social Media Sites third do Ping on Pingler.com. create Gmail Accounts and Add your Site in Google Webmaster Tools After Verification your Index Page Appear in Search Engine. Only Use Longtail Keyword If you have New Domain within Few days You will Get Up in Top Position...

You can advertise your site at wapboost[dot]com at very cheap rates
    contact us through the contact form