Thread: New Introduction

First time poster!

Default New Introduction

Hey guys I'm new to site, I'm so glad I found somewhere in which I can express myself and have others who can relate to my story.

Thanks
    Daniel Smith

Default New Introduction

Just upgraded my Free version to Advanced Edition Question:Ive got a channel report generated every hour with New Content only.This works great.How can I "Mark all as read" after the report is genrated so that the next hour I get a new report with only the new content for the last 60 minutes?ThanksVid

Ayahuasca is just a brew made of the Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis flowers. Taking Ayahuasca contributes to a level that is altered of as a result of psychoactive substances within the components. It’s strongly suggested that Ayahuasca only be taken whenever monitored by the shaman that is experienced as those that take it must be cared for very very carefully, as an Ayahuasca journey contributes to an altered state of awareness that can last for several hours. Many individuals that have taken Ayahuasca claim that the feeling led to positive, long-lasting, life-altering modifications. This might be as a result of the effects of Ayahuasca in the neurological system. links