Thread: Check out our new Advertiser to Create Beautiful Mobile Sites for Free

Thumbs up Check out our new Advertiser to Create Beautiful Mobile Sites for Free

Hi Folks,

Check out our new Advertiser to create beautiful mobile sites for free:

mobile.Wix.com

Thanks!
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Andres, as a mobile user I don't see any ad except the one plugging your own Free Mobile Dating, it's been that way for a long time. Do your advertisers have to pay extra for access to your mobile visitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    Andres, as a mobile user I don't see any ad except the one plugging your own Free Mobile Dating, it's been that way for a long time. Do your advertisers have to pay extra for access to your mobile visitors?
    No, the Mobile text ad is always included, but Wix wanted to wait on their mobile text ad because they don't know if they're going to be able to track it, that's why you're still seeing the default link for Dating.mobi.

If you're on your mobile, try this link.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

| Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Quote Originally Posted by Andres Kello View Post
    No, the Mobile text ad is always included, but Wix wanted to wait on their mobile text ad because they don't know if they're going to be able to track it, that's why you're still seeing the default link for Dating.mobi.

If you're on your mobile, try this link.
    Thanks for clarifying, as for the link, it crashed my iphone browser, I hope that's an isolated incident and not indicative of their system overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    Thanks for clarifying, as for the link, it crashed my iphone browser, I hope that's an isolated incident and not indicative of their system overall.
    You might want to get your iPhone browser checked, as it loaded perfectly on my iPhone and I've got the old one (3G). I was even able to sign up and view the demo video.

No nothing wrong with my phone, I use it constantly for browsing. I did revisit the site without incident this time though, some nice examples in the gallery

Coming from a non tech business minded person like myself, I think this is a great solution to those wanting an app free, stand alone mobile web site...
    I was able to sign up using my mobile!
    I will play with this when I get back to my pc...

Mobility Member

So many sites and you still want more? Most importantly, your clan will be supported by a live staff of volunteers that frequent the site daily that can assist with new tool development (DJO Engineering Staff) and Graphics creation (DJO Graphics), and we can also help your new members get settled and oriented at the site .
    Mobile Web Design Tutorial