Thread: Fed up with admob? Try mobfox to make more money from mobile ads

Cool Fed up with admob? Try mobfox to make more money from mobile ads

Ok guys you will love this one. I know a lot of folk have been complaining about admob not delivering the revenues these days. Mobfox is a mobile ad network making waves in the mobile app developer and site publisher world. They offer much better eCPM than admob and you get much more control over what ads are shown. If the rate is too low - they don't show the ads - simples! You can also use their ad server to run several ad networks at once on your mobile site or app.

Anyway I am best buddies with the CEO of mobfox Julian and I've cut a great deal for the guys at Mobility.mobi. If you sign up to mobfox using this link you'll get an extra 10% revenue share (70/30 instead of 60/40). So you'll not only get a better CPM anyway but you'll be earning more than the normal rate. You can find out more over at mobyaffliates.

Let us know how you get on.

Last edited by *james*; 09-02-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Admob delivers 10 times more revenue than what this depleted mobfox network does. These people do not have good inventory. Their fill rates are lower than even passing marks of a low level exam. Their service of using other ad networks inventory when they do not have any of their own just does not work. Have witnessed it myself, even ad requests were not made to admob for this. Their reputation of being good is just a whitewash endorsed by all the affiliate earners around the web. Three words... DONT USE IT

Thanks for the insight morse
    for me Admob has great fill rates and obviously lots of traffic, although it comes with flaws as a trade-off to their giant size. My eCPMs are actually higher with LeadBolt recently.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiddick View Post
    Thanks for the insight morse
    for me Admob has great fill rates and obviously lots of traffic, although it comes with flaws as a trade-off to their giant size. My eCPMs are actually higher with LeadBolt recently.
    I dont know much about LeadBolt, I did not care to try them even when they spammed me at my site. However you seem to be pointing at LaedBolt a lot of time, is it similar to MobGold Review and works like this