please share the code here

buzzcity dont provide any popup ads :-/

Quote Originally Posted by lovebirds143 View Post
    hi friends,

how to use buzzcity popup ads??
    please share the code here
    If you use buzzcity popup .. they will pop out
    do not ask for something like that

I'm using buzzcity. Can you set it up to get a breakdown of traffic from your various sites? I like to know which site is doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaMobi View Post
    I'm using buzzcity. Can you set it up to get a breakdown of traffic from your various sites? I like to know which site is doing better.
    Register with a new account for every site and then incorporate all your accounts as subaccounts into 1 master account. Btw on a personal note, buzzcity sucks! The people who run it are big time cheats.
    More Details: BuzzCity Review

Quote Originally Posted by morse View Post
    buzzcity sucks! The people who run it are big time cheats.
    I'm still in the learning stage. What alternative would you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaMobi View Post
    I'm still in the learning stage. What alternative would you suggest?
    Admob, Admoda, Mojiva, Millennialmedia, Smatoo, Ybrantmobile, JumpTap loads of them out there

Morse, just read your review of Buzzcity. Very helpful. When was it written and has there been any change?

Is Buzzcity still the only game in town when it comes to static html ad? I like its simplicty but maybe that's the problem.

Is Admob also terrible since bought by Google?

Sadly the situation has only gotten worse.
    The value of mobile traffic has been decreasing everyday, while one can still earn from conventional advertising networks, the affiliate based ones are a bigger disaster.
    For example, earning 0.03 per REGISTRATION is a disastrous choice if you consider the Mobiluck campaign by MobPartner. [Oh yes they are bigger f*****s than even Buzzcity]. The landing page of Mobiluck Campaign has atleast FOUR 3rd party based advertising links. If a user clicks those links, the traffic sender is lost from getting any revenue out of the sent user. In such a case you send your precious traffic to Mobiluck via MobPartner and both the companies declare that traffic to be useless as 'No Registration Happened'. While Mobiluck earns money through Google Ads, Admob Ads and 2 z5x Ads, its the MobPartner affiliate service user who ends up loosing his money. This forum contains members who are big time supporters of Mobpartner, wherever they go, they end up gratifying MobPartner. Well that means its not just MobPartner and Mobiluck who is cheating publishers but even those low-life morons who support MobPartner are the culprit here.
    This mobile advertising industry is full of frauds and touts, its very difficult to make any money here - Do not believe what others say, try out things and experience yourself of whether you are getting a good deal or not. If you end up believing people and their recommendations here, you will most probably end up with losses.
    So yea, MobPartner is the only other advertiser [affiliate one however] who supports static html code, best choice is to use dynamic codes.

Sooner or later the whole business model must collapse when content publishers don't get a dime and then get the words out. Fortunately ad income is not critical to my survival.
    best choice is to use dynamic codes.
    Are you referring to Javascript code? Is Admob worth trying again? I stopped using it when I thought static html code was simpler.

Are you referring to Javascript code? Is Admob worth trying again? I stopped using it when I thought static html code was simpler.
    Nope not JavaScript, Not all mobile phone browsers have javascript functionality and many mobile users (non iphone and non android kind) like to browse internet with JavaScript disabled.
    What may look simple may not work the best for you, integrating admob php code is not that difficult.
    Sooner or later the whole business model must collapse when content publishers don't get a dime and then get the words out.
    Ever heard of wapka.mobi ?? 95 percent of the publishers there have had their admob accounts banned. They use buzzcity and mobpartner heavily, as both the networks are reluctant to ban wrongdoers and also they dont face much loss as the payment by them is almost equivalent to peanuts.