Thread: Need some testers for image alignment

Default Need some testers for image alignment

Hello again,

I'd like to ask for some volunteers to check my site on a mobile device. I have a a few images on the main page that weren't appearing yesterday. Under the image of the guy and girl, there should be 3 div's each with a bbq thumbnail image along with the series names beside them. I just need to know if you can see the image to the left of the series name. And if possible, which device you viewed it on

And again, sorry for the link format. Still wont let me post a link

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks

huntingtonbbq . com / mobile

I see it on an iphone4. One thing though, everything is quite small, sort of like browsing a pc site where the text is hard to read

It looks really good on my BB Torch. Text is nice and big and there's plenty of room for clicking/touching the link. Nice job!

Thanks for the quick responses Scandiman and pilot!

I should have mentioned that this is my first mobile project and that I only designed for blackberry so far. I wanted to get this one finished and then I'm going to trying using media queries for iPhone resolution etc. Until then, it won't look too great on an iphone

And I should add that this site is for the barcode scanning software. We won't be advertising this site at all. It will only be used when a customer scans the code in one of our stores

Thanks pilot! Appreciate the positive comment!

Last edited by pilot; 01-14-2011 at 05:10 PM.

It's big on my Android phone so lots of scrolling rquired. Below OVERVIEW, FEATURES etc. there's a large blank space which I guess must be some sort of image which does not show up on my Android phone.

Thanks China, but like I said in the post, this is only designed for blackberry for the moment.

I don't have an OVERVIEW or FEATURES anywhere on the site so I'm not sure what you mean by that

Sorry, I went to the wrong place, huntington .com/mobile. When I tried huntingtonbbq .com/mobile, my Android phone displayed a Security warning "There are problems with the security certificate for this site. The name of the site does not match the name on the certificate." Not sure if it's my phone's problem.