Thread: Before You Ask ... (Caroline Greer)

dotMobi PR Director

Smile Before You Ask ... (Caroline Greer)

For those of you who know dotMobi well as a company and who occasionally check our "Management" website page, you'll see that Caroline Greer is no longer listed.

After five years of dotMobi and life in Dublin, Caroline has moved to Brussels to work at the European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (ETNO). It's a telecoms trade association, and Caroline will be working in their regulatory affairs division. Obviously, it's a big, exciting step for her and everyone at dotMobi wishes her the absolute best.

Pinky Brand will be handling the work surrounding the premium / reserved name lists and activities, while the bulk of Caroline's work has been absorbed by the Afilias regulatory team.

And, by the way, a very happy 2011 from dotMobi.

It does not surprise me that Caroline found more exciting growth opportunities at a trade association than at dotMobi.

I wish her luck in her new endeavors.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Quite a loss for the company IMO, she'll be missed. But I look forward to what Pinky has in store for the Premium/Reserved names.

Founding Member

Thank you for the heads up Vance.

Looking forward to 2011 and what MTLD & Afilias will be up to.

MTLD's FB page is quite useful for keeping tabs on what's happening. Get's a thumbs up from me.

MAG though is still not much more than a suggestion form on a pretty site. Not much for responses either. Sorry if I just bug you with my suggestions. Would be nice to get a response even if it's not what I want to hear. In fact I prefer blunt to gloss.

Thanks again for your communications here.
    C.T. Kirkpatrick
    Austin Texas
    Akron.mobi

Good luck Caroline...

I hope she still pops in here from time to time, to say a quick g'day & thanks for your Xmas wishes Vance!
    Last edited by photoman; 12-27-2010 at 06:59 PM.