Thread: Weerbericht.mobi

Default Weerbericht.mobi

According to Sedo's website, Weerbericht.mobi gets 154,772 traffic. I wonder if this is for the year or the month?

This working weather website is for sale. Make offer is the asking price.

It is rather neat to see a .mobi get so much traffic in a primarily non-English focus.
    It is an awesome name. It is mobile friendly.

Of course, we wish there are more .mobi like this. This was a nice find to see for me.

Now what about myweather.mobi in the same language? Than perhaps one can make it just one tad better by allowing a user to personalize it by setting their weather forecast per their location. Geolocation, zip code, and country code, etc...

myweather.mobi is taken. Not in use.

Google Keyword Tool gives Weerbericht 823,000 global monthly searches for all countries and all languages.

Thanks Scandiman for the thread.

I see that if I type in weerbericht it gets 1,660,000 results. What does results mean? Does it mean 1,660,000 pages about weebericht?

ChinaMobi,
    How did you get the 823,000 global montly searches? Does this mean that there were 823,000 montly searches done for weerbericht on the google's search box or 832,000 people putting in the domain name in the address bar?

On Sedo, is the traffic for a month or a year? Looks to be a month. Just wanted confirmation. Thanks.

Can Google global monthly search volume be a proxy to whether you'll get visitors to your .mobi site with only basic seo? Say if you get a keyword with several millions of searches per month, does it give you comfort you'll get some income from PPC etc?