This could be interesting, at the event there will be the eyes and ears of major domain name investors looking to see how they can improve their returns, of particular interest to me is the meeting session about the following:
Acquiring and Monetizing Traffic Using Local, Mobile, Social and Video – Expert panelists will discuss the latest advertiser and publisher trends and techniques in acquiring and monetizing local, mobile, social and video traffic. Featured panelists will include:

Massimo Burgio - an expert on international search/social media marketing.

Richard Jalichandra - President and CEO of Technorati Media, the largest blog and social media ad network.

Bruce Crair - President and Chief Operating Officer of Local.com.

Branden Claisse - Vice President, Business Development, Mojiva, Inc., a mobile advertising firm that runs the Mojiva mobile ad network and mOcean Mobile ad platform.
And this is of interest to me as well:

Opportunities in ccTLDs, IDNs and gTLDs - This session will help both new and advanced domain investors learn how to weigh the opportunities versus risks related to ccTLD, IDN and gTLD domains. Paneilist will include:

Oversee.net CEO & President Jeff
Kupietzky welcoming DOMAINfest
Global attendees to the 2011 show.

Ken Hansen - Senior Director, Business Development for Neustar Inc. (operator of the .US and .BIZ registries).

Dr.Jörg Schweiger - a full-time member of the Executive Board and CTO of DENIC eG, the central registry for .de domains.

Daniel Dryzek - Chief Executive Officer and Founder of ddfund.eu, a domain development fund. He is co-organizer of MeetDomainers, a successful event that has been held in Poland & the UK.

Daniel Eisenhut - International Business Development Director at InterNetX.
It doesn't mention .mobi as its a stld but i'm sure it will be mentioned.
You can find the article here:

http://dnjournal.com/lowdown.htm