Thread: Does any body know any good websites on mobile computing and the future of mobile computing?

First time poster!

Default Does any body know any good websites on mobile computing and the future of mobile computing?

I'm looking for more or less anything that is useful in regards to mobile computing i'm doing a research file for mobile computing and I keep thinking a may have missed out something impt. also, I'm also having trouble finding information and the different types of mobile computing. thanks

Welcome kalliehey. I actually have difficulty understanding your question. Can you be more specific about what you are looking for? To me mobile computing is very vague.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_computing
    If that is what you are exactly looking for then you should rather follow all the new technologies which are being developed by various organizations related to electronic device and peripherals manufacturing. Mobile computing is anyways shrinking of computer hardware and also in the process making extensive use of mobility, plus adding more features thus delivering a mobile experience alongside usability. Technologies like wireless recharging, WiMax and others are truly phenomenal, but to get to know such you will need to follow technical journals to be exact.