Thread: Help please...

Default Help please...

Please recheck my account. I cannot pm other members. It says I dont have the rights to do that. So how can I get them? I am trying to buy a domain.

Check this page to make sure you don't have Private Messaging turned off: http://mobility.mobi/profile.php?do=editoptions

If the option's not there, it may be since you only have 3 posts... I'm not sure what the settings are set to.

its not there

OK so I only have 3 posts -- why does this matter ? I am trying to pm a member to talk about one of his domains. I dont see what one thing has to do with another.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTerminator View Post
    OK so I only have 3 posts -- why does this matter ? I am trying to pm a member to talk about one of his domains. I dont see what one thing has to do with another.
    The reason we require 10 posts in order to use the PM facilities is due to SPAM. Previously, we had people sign up, not post, and start silently spamming other members via PM. Since we've introduced the latest anti-spam features, we've virtually eliminated all SPAM.

Since it is clear that you are not a spammer, I've given you additional privileges so you can PM now.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Default amancy spectacles

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Andres Kello View Post
    The reason we require 10 posts in order to use the PM facilities is due to SPAM. Previously, we had people sign up, not post, and start silently spamming other members via PM. Since we've introduced the latest anti-spam features, we've virtually eliminated all SPAM.

Since it is clear that you are not a spammer, I've given you additional privileges so you can PM now.