Thread: Fill rate of AdMob dropping to under 10%, any other good alternatives?

Default Fill rate of AdMob dropping to under 10%, any other good alternatives?

In recently three weeks, I find the AdMob Fill rate drops from 90% to under 10%, of course, the revenue go down to near zero.

At current, I tried the InMobi in rent three days, the fill rate is about 40%.

Anyone has other good alternatives?

My fill rate with AdMob has been at over 99% this past week.

As for alternatives, you might want to try AdMarvel.com. They work with different Mobile Ad providers, including AdMob. That way you are well diversified and can optimize based on the Ad company that makes you the most money:

Ad Network Manager
    Ad Network Manager Integrate and access multiple ad networks through a single AdMarvel integration

Ad Network Allocations
    Ad Network Allocations Control share of voice on a per ad network basis using our simple web-based dashboard

Dynamic Optimization
    Dynamic Optimization Dynamically select ad networks with the best-priced campaigns. Increase fill rates through multi-sourcing
    I have not tried them myself yet, but I think they're worth a shot, especially now that Opera has bought the company.

If you do decide to give them a shot, please report back on your experience.

Good luck!
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Normal fill rate for my last site was 50% .. in last 7 days go up to 65% and today 70%.
    CTR around 1-1,7% .

Hmm?!
    www.MobileSites.org Exchange your mobile traffic with other sites

Default Jumptap can help!

Hey there!

I saw you were having problems with your CTR and fill rate with Admob. There are other ad networks that can help, like Jumptap!!

My name is Diana Epstein and I’m with the Performance Advertising group at Jumptap. We are a mobile ad network, helping our clients drive new profitable mobile customers and assisting them in optimizing mobile campaigns. I saw an ad for Visible Vote on my cell phone and I want to learn more about your mobile advertising goals and share with you how we help companies increase downloads and boost AppStore rankings and reach new mobile customers.

What sets us apart from other mobile ad networks is:
    · Our exclusive carrier relationships that include AT&T, Verizon, Alltel, Boost and Virgin.
    · Our reach is over 63 million unique users per month (which is over 50% of the Mobile web).
    · Large volumes of iPhone inventory.
    · Our publisher network includes over 1,000 publishers that include MSNBC, E Online, Forbes.Com, Fox Mobile…and many others.
    · We offer advanced targeting options that include choice of demographics, location, handset, carrier and channel.
    · We also have unmatched account management and customer service to help continually optimize your campaign to exceed your internal goals.

I’d like to schedule a call to better understand your mobile advertising goals, talk about how we’ve delivered consistent results for other Performance advertisers, and help you overcome your difficulties your seeing with Admob.

Thank you!

Best,
    Diana Epstein

Diana Epstein
    Account Executive, Performance Sales
    10 Canal Park 5th Floor
    Cambridge, MA 02138

Office:+1.617.301.4152
    Mobile:+1.617.817.4662
    diana.epstein [at] jumptap.com

I look forward to hooking up with you.

Hello Diana, welcome to Mobility. Can you also talk about how domain investors can make more money using your service?

What's your average fill rate and ecpm?

As a publisher I've been disgruntled with AdMob for some time...

Hi Diana, welcome to Mobility! The majority of members (and especially active members) are web publishers who are looking to provide advertising opportunities and of course, get paid for them. What are the standards for jumptap publishers? Thanks.

Default answering your questions

If you are looking to advertise on our performance network, I can assist you with that. I'm with the performance advertising team so with questions on our publisher network I'll have to redirect you to this:

Information on our publisher network:

With both fixed CPM and bidded CPC, Jumptap maximizes your inventory, reduces operating costs and boosts price points through competition. Setup is simple and the tool is easy to use. We provide the code to instantly integrate with your site or application. The link to our self-service tool is on our website at jumptap [dot] com (cant post links yet!)

With regards to eCPMs and fill rates, if you are interested in learning specifics, please contact me directly. For each publisher to be accepted into our network, they must go through an approval process. The link above will describe this in more detail.

Thanks!

Diana

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Epstein View Post

With regards to eCPMs and fill rates, if you are interested in learning specifics, please contact me directly. For each publisher to be accepted into our network, they must go through an approval process.
    Thanks for answering, Diana. As I mentioned before, Mobility.mobi is primarily composed of domain name owners and publishers. Our forum has members with the top mobile (.mobi) domain portfolios in the world. Since you are not directly involved with the publisher side of your organization, would you consider inviting one of your colleagues to join us who can provide a bit more insight and enter a dialogue here?

With all due respect, we've all been at this for a few years, and it would save us all some time (including administration time on Jumptap's end) if someone could give us some guidelines about minimum pageviews, unique views, etc. rather than being asked to apply individually.

Thank you for considering this invitation.

Very helpful suggestion, coast. You are so cordial!

I asked a question and you want me to jump through hoops?

Screw that.
    Andy Moore
    i don't do tech / mobi anymore - why do something that annoys and stresses lol

New: Most Minty Tooth Oil - GMO and fluoride free toothpaste alternative

100% natural botanical extracts to whiten teeth, freshen breath and strengthen gums
    Used, recommended and sold by Harley Street private dentists

My other websites:

http://sellyoursongs.info/ - Sell Your Songs using Mobile Payments
    http://detectmobilebrowsers.mobi/ - Detect Mobile Browsers
    http://andymoore.info/m-commerce-php/ - M-Commerce PHP (sell stuff on the mobile web)
    http://locationdetection.mobi/ - Detect a mobile browser's latitude & longitude
    http://andymoore.info/mysql-lyrics-database/ - Half a million lyrics

my earnings were around 10$ per day before few months. now around 1$
    :-c

That's terrible, f1chandru. Are you looking at other alternatives?

I used to make thousands a month, it is now so dire I feel sickedned by it.

At one point it was a problem just how much I was getting.....

A nice problem to have and one but sadly not one that lasted long enough.
    Andy Moore
    i don't do tech / mobi anymore - why do something that annoys and stresses lol

New: Most Minty Tooth Oil - GMO and fluoride free toothpaste alternative

100% natural botanical extracts to whiten teeth, freshen breath and strengthen gums
    Used, recommended and sold by Harley Street private dentists

My other websites:

http://sellyoursongs.info/ - Sell Your Songs using Mobile Payments
    http://detectmobilebrowsers.mobi/ - Detect Mobile Browsers
    http://andymoore.info/m-commerce-php/ - M-Commerce PHP (sell stuff on the mobile web)
    http://locationdetection.mobi/ - Detect a mobile browser's latitude & longitude
    http://andymoore.info/mysql-lyrics-database/ - Half a million lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by andymoore View Post
    I used to make thousands a month, it is now so dire I feel sickedned by it.
    Wow, things have become so bad! As a source of income, it is very unreliable. There must be a better way. (I don't know yet.)

Anyone got new alternatives to admob? we just tried jumptap last year but fillrate is worse than admob

Quote Originally Posted by annakinsh View Post
    Anyone got new alternatives to admob? we just tried jumptap last year but fillrate is worse than admob
    Try an ad-server/ ad optimizer that integrates other networks as someone else said (i.e. smaato, ad marvel) or use CPA stuff to back-fill e.g. from offermobi, mobpartner etc

Quote Originally Posted by *james* View Post
    Try an ad-server/ ad optimizer that integrates other networks as someone else said (i.e. smaato, ad marvel) or use CPA stuff to back-fill e.g. from offermobi, mobpartner etc
    Thanks for posting ad marvel. I am currently using them now OT: By the way just so you know. I tried to register to your website http://mjelly.com/user/update and got an "Application error" message

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDomain View Post
    In recently three weeks, I find the AdMob Fill rate drops from 90% to under 10%, of course, the revenue go down to near zero.

If you are not happy with your fill rates and eCPMs then try out TapIt! Mobile Advertising. We have about a 95% fill rate right now (as I just checked our stats board) and we have great support. We truly try to take care of all of our publishers and advertisers, everyday we guide publishers who sign up on our platform and assist them in any way we can. We want to make money WITH you guys, we know you put in a lot of work and want to get you paid...did I mention...we always pay you on time!

I can tell you that TapIt! Mobile Advertising is a great bet because we not only have a state of the art ad platform with RTB enabled functions and auto optimization capabilities. The server was built out by the 4th hire at Millennial Media who is now our CTO. Great clean user interface and dashboard even allows for customization. Furthermore, we also made sure we included an advanced reporting tool for publishers giving you the important metrics you desire. In addition, our fill rates are solid and stable and we have great support - we are always willing to help!

Laura Dunn | TapIt!™ Mobile Advertising

Mobile App Developers Earn More With TapIt!™

- Brand Performance
    - Rich Media
    - Local Ads
    - Video
    - RTB
    - App Installs
    - Interstitials
    - 24/7 Support
    - Weekly Payments For Top Partners!

Default Fill rates

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDomain View Post

Hey ChineseDomain,

I am Bill from Tapit Mobile Advertising.

I really dont have much information to go with in order to better understand why your fill rate dropped so massively. If this was a new campaign, then you should know that a new campaign exposes you to a whole new user base and slowly it can drop down.

As far as alternatives go, I would recommend you try Tapit Mobile Advertising.

Hope you get things sorted out.

Cheers

Bill Ahmed | TapIt!™ Mobile Advertising

Mobile App Developers Earn More With TapIt!™

- Brand Performance
    - Rich Media
    - Local Ads
    - Video
    - RTB
    - App Installs
    - Interstitials
    - 24/7 Support