Thread: hi can anyone help me establish value and direction with mobi thx

Thumbs up hi can anyone help me establish value and direction with mobi thx

Hi all,

www dot ( irk ) mobi

www . irk . mobi

What would do you with this name site wise?

Can any creative minds come up with anything I am kinda hitting a wall with this one?

Anyone know what the value of a popular site would be?

Can anyone guess at the value of it since it's a dictionary word/letter?

as well I am new... hello all... is .MOBI bigger in japan or china or ANYWHERE BUT
    THE UNITED STATES OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND? I've heard these countries
    have g3 and have had smart phones for years and develope names based on if they
    look impressive not if they are .com, or .mobi or .what ever...

I'm not SAVVY at all this but I have thick skin and desire others inputs if anything to learn...

THanks and hi everyone!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure that you will remember how many A ' s you typed while registering ? << That is just for curiosity reasons
    IRK can be used to refer anger.. frustration anything de-stabilizing the mind. Potentially you have a great mobi but its worth something only if you develop it.
    irk.com is a URL shortening service, they might find irk.mobi as a mobile based URL shortening service potential site.
    You can get a good value as its just three letter mobi plus not just any three random characters, its got a meaning so try to get something above 1000 USD , anything above that would be your luck and your attitude towards Sale. There are great domain sales people here specializing in .mobi sales, if som1 bumps on this topic it will be your good-luck
    If you develop the mobi in Japanese language, it will appeal for Japanese people, they are at the moment in love with .com.jp it seems. Similarly if you want your mobi to get Chinese traffic then develop it in Chinese language. If you develop it in English it will have universal acceptability. Dot Mobi is usually referred to a mobile site but not necessarily always. These days any site with a valid W3 guidelines (irrespective of markup) can be browsed through a mobile. 3G (or g3 the way you call it) is only about optimizing data access speeds and has nothing to do with a mobi.

Default wow

the scope of your review is amazing.... Yes lol about the 25 a's..... yes easy to log in I thought
    but bummer if you typ 24 aaaaaa's....

thanks for the info, will digest... I think I will soak in what I just learned... for sure... again wow

Be prepared with patience - it takes a long time to sell domains unless you sell cheap.
    5 years for example.

Ever wonder why so many people tell you to be aware of renewal costs?
    http://tibetanjewelry.mobi
    "First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. Then they fight you. And then you win."
    -Gandhi

Thumbs up newbie but oldtimer???? if that's possible thanx! lol,

I am New in regards to THE LEVEL OF WISDOM and pure Been there done that of many here...

I have learned allot in the years of PAYING FOR HIGHER WISDOM...

the TIME and patients thing wow.. yes FAST IS CHEAP... yes... it's so amazing how
    THE truth happens in the long run somehow... the Flash in the pan got this name over night
    ideas all get sold down the line for get rid of it's...

As well I feel even if you get a prime, brandable, win win concept... to me that's perhaps
    just the start... I've started a web site before with a friend... it took months of preparing the
    idea, what to say, exactly what to ( we were working with a friend who knew joomla etc )

community builder etc looking back I coulda did more on that front i.e WILL NEXT TIME sure it's
    a little plug and play but some of it to me ( being not so techie able if that's PC TO Say ) was
    out of my water but

THE COMMENTS and reaching out here ARE PRICELESS... I have quickly learned out of the 100
    names I own 75% will be gone soon and the other 25% will be directed towards the 1 OR 2
    WIN WIN concepts I have back round in, vision, time, patients and belief towards but that understanding has only come from reading MOBILITY.MOBI cause there are very serious players
    involved here from What I have observed I feel lucky to be a part thank you for sharing
    the wealth of your experience thanks, recieved!

AND YES REG'S WILL GET ME IF I AM NOT EYE'S WIDE OPEN!

You sound like a guy I used to know, his name is yelo.

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa View Post

AND YES REG'S WILL GET ME IF I AM NOT EYE'S WIDE OPEN!
    Your user name might get you before the REG"S
    ERP.MOBI | LOG.MOBI | BROADCAST.MOBI | SHARES.MOBI | RFP.MOBI

Quote Originally Posted by noonoo1 View Post
    You sound like a guy I used to know, his name is yelo.
    I was thinking the same thing.

btw - Wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllccccccccccc ccooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee to the fffffffffffffooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuu uummmmmmmmmmmmm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa