Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 58 of 58

Thread: Problems with developmy.mobi

  1. #31
    Senior Member Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sunny Southern California
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quit being so dramatic...it sounds like you took a gun to a knife fight and that made people question your credibility.

    You can spend your money here just fine still. Just remember to COD. Now just settle down, wait for your refund from Dave and tell us when you've moved on so everyone here knows that Dave kept his word. That's all that needs to happen.

    Let's lower the volume of the debate here.

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    http://mobility.mobi/showthread.php?...glowing+review[/QUOTE] well gogo i have been crucifed for this and maybe black balled on this forum. from now on if people dont want to do business no more with me thats fine. BUT it's OK that i had to take it to this level , if i could post all the emails i got on my personal email you would have been blown away, there are a lot of unhappy people here that are scared of addressing the issue because they are afraid that some people here and im not going into names will black ball them, or they might get responses like " i do not want to do business with you no more" or "I think that is sensible investment.... without prejudice... this is turning into a very immature playground spat over a couple of marbles! "or "but don't expect to have any kind of relationship with me in the future " end quote , and that's a problem that the big dogs will give a to delevopmy and i end up with a black eye
    for speaking out, good job dave for your new plan , i hope you come through with it , but saying and doing it are to things. im going to give my business to elance.com everything goes to escrow and all complaints by your word and and emails are taking care of . So lastly i want to say thanks who in your heart knew i was right , you have conviction and you are in right THANKS for your emails.


  2. #32
    Mobility Regular tophatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Dave, I hope you are sincere with the statement you have made because you are a very talented individual.
    I want you to remember one thing , "a person's reputation is worth the weight of gold "& you could be the Best Developer in the world but once your reputation is tarnished all that goes out the door.

    I will be one of the members here who will hope you do the right thing as I also will be waiting patiently for the follow through.

    Good Luck & Have a Nice Day!!
    Quote Originally Posted by developmy.mobi View Post
    Dear Mobility Members,

    I am writing to apologize for any communications problems I have caused my clients. I run an honest business and never intended to rip anyone off.

    The fact of the matter is that due to where I live, I do not always have a good internet connection. So, when people sent me pm's and I was offline, I didn't know it. It is very important that I keep your confidence, and so I have done the following:

    1.) Effective within one week, I will have a dedicated cell phone number for mobility members and other online clients.

    2.) Effective immediately, all mobility pm's are being forwarded to my email. I just learned how to do that.

    3.) Also effective immediately, I have purchased a wifi anywhere card for increased uptime.

    Next, to prove my apology is sincere, (a) I will either refund outstanding payments on uncompleted projects when funds are available or (b) keep payments already issued and complete the work, plus provide a similar site at 50% off, whichever the client chooses.

    If I owe you money or a project, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your business and again, I apologize if I have kept you waiting.

    Also, any new clients will be required to sign a contract (both parties), and won't be required to pay until work is completed to their satisfaction.

    Anyone involved, or concerned can email me directly at:

    support @ developmy . mobi


    Sincerely,
    Dave
    developmy.mobi

  3. #33
    Mobility Regular MyWebSearches's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    292

    Default

    This forum has had a few members with developers not living to up to their word. I find it hard to believe that a customer will come and open a thread just because she/he wants to make false accusation.

    I have never done business with developmy.mobi, but I would like for developmy.mobi to make a public statement if he have ever done anything of what he has been accused of. If he has done these things, there is nothing wrong to start on the right path.

    As it is right now some are on developmy.mobi side and others on gverdugo side. One person must be lying or there is a big comunication problems that could not be fix in a reasonable time.

    But it would be nice to read that both of you are happy with the final outcome so we can move on and do business with any one of you in the future.

    To me ONE true accusation would mean a lot more than 100,000 positive rating from other customers.

    I must say this is one my favorite forum, I used to be a very active member at Dp but I left because it became an unpleasant place to speak up mind. Most of you know or can read my post that I like to discuss and share my ideas. But sometimes I have written unpopular views regarding .mobi and a few members took issues on something that I thought it was "constructive".

    I know that most of the active members here are very friendly and helpful, but if you desagree with someone why not give that person the benefit of doubt? specially when there are two unhappy customers.

    Let's have MAJORITY rule with minority RIGHT




  4. #34
    MobiEnthusiast coast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,720

    Default

    In case anyone does not know this about me, if I back someone up in public you can be d*mn sure I am letting them know they had better take care of their customers in private. I don't think that is taking sides. Ask any developer on this forum what I do if people complain about paying and not getting their work. Just because I won't call them out in public, please make no mistake -- even though this is an unpaid position, I consider my number one client to be mobility, and that means keeping people accountable behind the scenes when necessary and if they are open to it. So far, most people have been open to me suggesting very strongly to fix things when people complain, even if I don't talk to the person doing the complaining. I hope that clarifies things a bit for everyone.
    Last edited by coast; 11-14-2009 at 04:47 PM.

  5. #35
    Mobility Regular capt. ahab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Between Nothingness and Eternity
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coast View Post
    In case anyone does not know this about me, if I back someone up in public you can be d*mn sure I am letting them know they had better take care of their customers in private. I don't think that is taking sides. Ask any developer on this forum what I do if people complain about paying and not getting their work. Just because I won't call them out in public, please make no mistake -- even though this is an unpaid position, I consider my number one client to be mobility, and that means keeping people accountable behind the scenes when necessary and if they are open to it. So far, most people have been open to me suggesting very strongly to fix things when people complain, even if I don't talk to the person doing the complaining. I hope that clarifies things a bit for everyone.


    That's why we love ya Coasty.

  6. #36
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31

    Thumbs up A little late to the show...

    but nonetheless wish to express my experience with Dave has been nothing short of exceptional. I won't beat an already dead horse. There are always two sides to every story, and Dave's solution (and resolutions) demonstrate a customer-focused approach. Well done.

  7. #37
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    hey dave where are you????? is renta almost done???

  8. #38

  9. #39
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    OK I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM DAVE , I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH EMAIL , PHONE CALLS , AND HERE ON MOBILITY. I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS NOT RESPONDING AND I WONDER IF HE EVER RESOLVED EVERYBODY ELSE'S ISSUES.. THIS IS NOT COOL . I KNOW ME AND HIM HAVE GOING BACK AND FORTH ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF RENTA.MOBI . iTS ALMOST HAS BEEN 9 MONTHS NOW WITH NO FINISHED PRODUCT. I DONT KNOW WHY DEVELOPMY DOES THIS??? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ON HERE WERE MAD AT ME FOR SPEAKING UP WHEN I TRIED TO SETTLE THIS ISSUE LAST YEAR , ALL I KNOW IM OUT OF 350.00 U.S.D BECAUSE I POSTED THAT I NEEDED MY MOBI SITE DEVELOPED, THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILTY ON THIS FORUM , I HAVE POSTED THE LAST 2 DAYS WITH NO mods IN SIGHT I EVEN POSTED ON THE CHAT ROOM LOOKING FOR DEVELOPMY WITH NO RESPONSE. SO IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME LOCATE DAVE FOR DEVELOPMY IT WILL BE VERY WELL APPRECIATE ANY HELP. THANKS GVERDUGO

  10. #40
    Senior Member andymoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,612

    Default

    Why should the forum be accountable?

    You the one who hired someone without due dilligrence so why should the forum be accountable for that?

    SHOUOTING ALL THE WAY THROUGH A POST IS SHOUTING AND MAKES FOR HARD READING.

    Just cos Dave screwed you don't shout at us.

    $350 is a little to lose. I'd suggest you deal with it and move on. There are folks here who' ve lost much more on .mobi names and I don't hear them cry like girls about it.

    </harshreality>
    Andy Moore
    i don't do tech / mobi anymore - why do something that annoys and stresses lol

    New: Most Minty Tooth Oil - GMO and fluoride free toothpaste alternative

    100% natural botanical extracts to whiten teeth, freshen breath and strengthen gums
    Used, recommended and sold by Harley Street private dentists

    My other websites:

    http://sellyoursongs.info/ - Sell Your Songs using Mobile Payments
    http://detectmobilebrowsers.mobi/ - Detect Mobile Browsers
    http://andymoore.info/m-commerce-php/ - M-Commerce PHP (sell stuff on the mobile web)
    http://locationdetection.mobi/ - Detect a mobile browser's latitude & longitude
    http://andymoore.info/mysql-lyrics-database/ - Half a million lyrics


  11. #41
    Founding Member Scandiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    9,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    ALL I KNOW IM OUT OF 350.00 U.S.D BECAUSE I POSTED THAT I NEEDED MY MOBI SITE DEVELOPED
    Actually you're out the money because a developer hasn't delivered on a promise and you were gullible enough to think a quality site could be had for $350. A few things I learned a long time ago are that there are two sides to a story and that you get what you pay for. I'm not aware of the specifications of your site, but I don't know any serious developer who would touch a serious project for $350, and expecting a quality site development for $350 is completely unrealistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILTY ON THIS FORUM , I HAVE POSTED THE LAST 2 DAYS WITH NO mods IN SIGHT
    There used to be some accountability prior to the upgrade in the form of trader ratings, but regrettably that is now gone and only Andres can comment if it will ever return.

    But beyond that I'm not sure what you are hoping the mods would do for you...they can't retrieve your payment or mediate the situation, they are volunteers who were not a party to your business dealings. So any issues you may have with the forum should be directed to Andres specifically, and in this situation I would say the same applies as the mods, Andres has no authority to retrieve your payment, isn't a mediator, nor was he a party to your business dealings with DMM.

    I sympathize for you in this situation but this is a harsh lesson learned a lot cheaper than it has cost others. You can wait another 9 months waiting to get water from a rock, or you can move on to the more important matter of developing your project in another manner.

  12. #42
    MobiEnthusiast coast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,720

    Default

    Scandiman is correct, we are not mediators. I did look at renta.mobi, I see that it is not developed, and I don't see an answer from the developer. The most I can do as a moderator is issue a temporary ban, but then he won't be able to answer your post. Andres is the forum owner here, I suggest you pm him and let him make the decision on what to do next.

    It is also true that there are two sides to every story. Did you provide the developer with all the information he needed? Is he waiting for anything from you? I recall some heated exchanges a few months ago, so please also ask if you did everything you needed to do to get the site developed, too. If you did, and he isn't waiting for anything, then I'd say Andres ought to talk to him and get his side of the story before taking measures to remove the developer from the forum.
    Last edited by coast; 04-17-2010 at 01:46 PM.

  13. #43
    Senior Member andymoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,612

    Default

    Escrow is the way to go.

    Good luck with elance.
    Andy Moore
    i don't do tech / mobi anymore - why do something that annoys and stresses lol

    New: Most Minty Tooth Oil - GMO and fluoride free toothpaste alternative

    100% natural botanical extracts to whiten teeth, freshen breath and strengthen gums
    Used, recommended and sold by Harley Street private dentists

    My other websites:

    http://sellyoursongs.info/ - Sell Your Songs using Mobile Payments
    http://detectmobilebrowsers.mobi/ - Detect Mobile Browsers
    http://andymoore.info/m-commerce-php/ - M-Commerce PHP (sell stuff on the mobile web)
    http://locationdetection.mobi/ - Detect a mobile browser's latitude & longitude
    http://andymoore.info/mysql-lyrics-database/ - Half a million lyrics


  14. #44
    MobiEnthusiast coast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    I HAVE POSTED THE LAST 2 DAYS WITH NO mods IN SIGHT
    Moderators do not read every single post, and we cannot see chat from mobile phones. In the future, to alert a moderator, please click on the "alert" button below your post. It has a triangle with an exclamation point in it. You may flag your own post and make a short note to let the moderators know what you want done.

  15. #45
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andymoore View Post
    Why should the forum be accountable?

    You the one who hired someone without due dilligrence so why should the forum be accountable for that?

    SHOUOTING ALL THE WAY THROUGH A POST IS SHOUTING AND MAKES FOR HARD READING.

    Just cos Dave screwed you don't shout at us.

    $350 is a little to lose. I'd suggest you deal with it and move on. There are folks here who' ve lost much more on .mobi names and I don't hear them cry like girls about it.

    </harshreality>
    well andy its not about cryin about this little buddy, but when youi have someone ask you for money for a project AND THEY DONT COME THROUGH I THINK THIS IS B.S , Plus its on the development on the domain ,not in losing a mobi.... so what your are saying is let anybody and everybody jus screw who ever they want and no big deal!!! RIGHT?? I THINK YOUR STATEMENT IS OF BIG TIME IGNORANCE LITTLE BUDDY , it shouldnt be that a developer here on this forum should be able to screw people for small amounts of money , you add that to a lot of people and thats a lot of money period..... well i learned a BIG lesson here , never do business with and developers here on this forum.. I believe in your word is everything and your when you say that you can do something and cant do it, just refund the money .... THIS JUST SHOWS ME THAT DEVELOPMY.MOBI HAS NO BUSINESS INTEGERTY.

  16. #46
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    Actually you're out the money because a developer hasn't delivered on a promise and you were gullible enough to think a quality site could be had for $350. A few things I learned a long time ago are that there are two sides to a story and that you get what you pay for. I'm not aware of the specifications of your site, but I don't know any serious developer who would touch a serious project for $350, and expecting a quality site development for $350 is completely unrealistic.



    There used to be some accountability prior to the upgrade in the form of trader ratings, but regrettably that is now gone and only Andres can comment if it will ever return.

    But beyond that I'm not sure what you are hoping the mods would do for you...they can't retrieve your payment or mediate the situation, they are volunteers who were not a party to your business dealings. So any issues you may have with the forum should be directed to Andres specifically, and in this situation I would say the same applies as the mods, Andres has no authority to retrieve your payment, isn't a mediator, nor was he a party to your business dealings with DMM.

    I sympathize for you in this situation but this is a harsh lesson learned a lot cheaper than it has cost others. You can wait another 9 months waiting to get water from a rock, or you can move on to the more important matter of developing your project in another manner.
    OK scandi im gulliable. To believe that if you cant do the job , JUST REFUND THE MONEY!!!! why does someone earn a paycheck for doing nothing , just refund keep your integerty , my integerty is everything to me without that, you are screwwed.

  17. #47
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by developmy.mobi View Post
    Dear Mobility Members,

    I am writing to apologize for any communications problems I have caused my clients. I run an honest business and never intended to rip anyone off.

    The fact of the matter is that due to where I live, I do not always have a good internet connection. So, when people sent me pm's and I was offline, I didn't know it. It is very important that I keep your confidence, and so I have done the following:

    1.) Effective within one week, I will have a dedicated cell phone number for mobility members and other online clients.

    2.) Effective immediately, all mobility pm's are being forwarded to my email. I just learned how to do that.

    3.) Also effective immediately, I have purchased a wifi anywhere card for increased uptime.

    Next, to prove my apology is sincere, (a) I will either refund outstanding payments on uncompleted projects when funds are available or (b) keep payments already issued and complete the work, plus provide a similar site at 50% off, whichever the client chooses.

    If I owe you money or a project, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your business and again, I apologize if I have kept you waiting.

    Also, any new clients will be required to sign a contract (both parties), and won't be required to pay until work is completed to their satisfaction.

    Anyone involved, or concerned can email me directly at:

    support @ developmy . mobi

    Sincerely,
    Dave
    developmy.mobi
    THIS WAS NOTHING BUT BULLS*IT PERIOD.

  18. #48
    Founding Member Scandiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    9,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    OK scandi im gulliable. To believe that if you cant do the job , JUST REFUND THE MONEY!!!!
    DMM clearly posted that if you want a refund it will be refunded. Did you wait until now to ask for a refund or was that the decision you made last year and the refund has not happened since then?

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    why does someone earn a paycheck for doing nothing...
    This is EXACTLY my point about many govt social programs, except my money is taken by force, but I digress...

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    , just refund keep your integerty , my integerty is everything to me without that, you are screwwed.
    I suspect integrity is lost at this point regardless of the outcome. I understand the desire to get your money back, but if that's your priority then your site will go nowhere for another 9 months. If your site is your priority then lick your wounds and move on.

  19. #49
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    DMM clearly posted that if you want a refund it will be refunded. Did you wait until now to ask for a refund or was that the decision you made last year and the refund has not happened since then?



    This is EXACTLY my point about many govt social programs, except my money is taken by force, but I digress...



    I suspect integrity is lost at this point regardless of the outcome. I understand the desire to get your money back, but if that's your priority then your site will go nowhere for another 9 months. If your site is your priority then lick your wounds and move on.
    Well scandiman i told dave i wanted a refund last year and then he told me he would finish the site, and we were in communication back and forth and evrything was cool until the last contact i had with him was in feb 2010, i guess i got suckerd again. and Yes i will move on but its weird to me that NO ONE has said anything about dave in this issue !!!! almost every comment is to just shut me up or belittle the situation, I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK AGAINST DEVELOPMY, for whatever reason , Nobody has told dave nothing !!!!! LETS JUST DEVELOPMY JUST KEEP RUNNING THIS FORUM AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND EVERYBODY AGREEING WITH HIM.

  20. #50
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andres Kello View Post
    I reiterate.

    First of all, if you have something to say to me personally, then use the Private Message facility. Second, if you think criticizing me or my forum in public is going to somehow pressure me into getting involved with this private matter, then you don't know me very well. You have provided no evidence that you were wronged by developymy.mobi and so it is your word against his. Before you complained, he had a 100% positive feedback rating, so I wasn't going to take any action just because you said so.

    Feel more than free not to use Mobility again in the future.

    This forum is more than just one member.

    That's only because I had understood in this post that Dave had returned your money, which obviously wasn't the case. If you consider your proficiency in English and read that post quickly, it sounds like you were stating that he had sent you your money back, which is why I PM'd you asking if you wanted to remove your Negative Feedback: Caring about members is not a defect, I can assure you.

    Ask the 22 people who left Dave positive feedback whether he should be allowed to continue doing business here. I believe they will have a different view.


    gverdugo, I think your post says more about you than Dave or Mobility or myself.
    Hello Andres my situation with developmy has not been resoved , can you help???? thanks Gverdugo

  21. #51
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tophatter View Post
    Dave, I hope you are sincere with the statement you have made because you are a very talented individual.
    I want you to remember one thing , "a person's reputation is worth the weight of gold "& you could be the Best Developer in the world but once your reputation is tarnished all that goes out the door.

    I will be one of the members here who will hope you do the right thing as I also will be waiting patiently for the follow through.

    Good Luck & Have a Nice Day!!
    Hey Topp has dave resolved your issue yet?????

  22. #52
    Founding Member Scandiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    9,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    Well scandiman i told dave i wanted a refund last year and then he told me he would finish the site, and we were in communication back and forth and evrything was cool until the last contact i had with him was in feb 2010, i guess i got suckerd again. and Yes i will move on but its weird to me that NO ONE has said anything about dave in this issue !!!! almost every comment is to just shut me up or belittle the situation, I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK AGAINST DEVELOPMY, for whatever reason , Nobody has told dave nothing !!!!! LETS JUST DEVELOPMY JUST KEEP RUNNING THIS FORUM AND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND EVERYBODY AGREEING WITH HIM.
    I have no fear about speaking out against someone, what I'm not going to do is pick sides when I know I don't have the full story. I wasn't a party to your business dealings with Dave so I can't comment on that. But I can comment that a refund was publicly offered by Dave, and apparently requested by you yet not delivered. If it went down that way then that is wrong and you're entitled to get your money back. But there is nothing I or a mod or Andres can do to make that happen. We don't tell Dave what to do any more than Dave or the mods or Andres tells me what to do.

    I fully support your right to air this laundry, if Dave hopes to grow his business he will need to clear this up.

  23. #53
    Administrator Andres Kello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    3,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gverdugo View Post
    Hello Andres my situation with developmy has not been resoved , can you help???? thanks Gverdugo
    I have asked Dave for his side of the story. Keep in mind that he has not posted at Mobility in 6 months and hadn't logged in for a couple of months until yesterday.

    As soon as I hear back from him, I will make a decision and let you know.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

    Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates


  24. #54
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andres Kello View Post
    I have asked Dave for his side of the story. Keep in mind that he has not posted at Mobility in 6 months and hadn't logged in for a couple of months until yesterday.

    As soon as I hear back from him, I will make a decision and let you know.
    Thanks Andres...

  25. #55
    Senior Member developmy.mobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    George, Do you actually read the messages I send you? And also, if your going to post all of this crap, dont call my phone and try to act so gingerly about it. I'm very busy, working monday through saturday at a full time web job now. I dont have time to be on here, I logged in and had 20 something messages. Apparently the email notifier doesn't work either. Check your PM.

  26. #56
    Senior Member developmy.mobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    And why are you still offering me money to add more to this site? I'll gladly give you the files and call it a day. Take your files and move on. There are other developers out there. Email me and address to email them to. Thanks.

  27. #57
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by developmy.mobi View Post
    George, Do you actually read the messages I send you? And also, if your going to post all of this crap, dont call my phone and try to act so gingerly about it. I'm very busy, working monday through saturday at a full time web job now. I dont have time to be on here, I logged in and had 20 something messages. Apparently the email notifier doesn't work either. Check your PM.
    this is the last time i heard from you:
    1. "02-13-2010 04:10 PM" ***********
    <LI id=post_ class="postbitlegacy postbitim postcontainer">
    1. developmy.mobi
    1. View Profile
    • Senior Member
    • Join DateAug 2007LocationWestern MassPosts1,070

    Re: renta

    The 50% off was for the added services. I'll cut you off $100, so when it's finished it'll only be $100.

    This is the last time i heard from you dave feb 13 2010 that more than 2 months ago. so i dont know what you are talking about.

  28. #58
    Mobility Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by developmy.mobi View Post
    And why are you still offering me money to add more to this site? I'll gladly give you the files and call it a day. Take your files and move on. There are other developers out there. Email me and address to email them to. Thanks.
    well yea !!! you told me what you charged me for the site minus 50% off so yes i did to get the dam thing done , all you were to do is connect to the CL feeds for every state. you never fininshed it. Look dave just refund my money if you dont want to, thats on you. this has been on going for 9 months now with no remedy i tried of trying to connect with you on this forum with no response for month's. YOU have my money now and either do the right thing or tarnish your image. Im sorry to andres for dragging him into this that was a big mistake on my part. I want the files for homeplate.mobi with the cpanel info and the rest of renta.mobi . DONE !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. DevelopMy.mobi - New look
    By developmy.mobi in forum New .mobi sites Developed by Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 11:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
A Yup.mobi Mobile Site
Mobile Dating