Thread: Hello,I need your help about how to get approved,thanks!

Default Hello,I need your help about how to get approved,thanks!

Hello,everybody:
    I'm a new comer here.and now I met a problem.that's about my regestion.I have regestered Decktrade platform about two days ago,but my wap site is always pending approval by the Decktrade Administrator.So I want know how I can get my site approved?who I need to contact with and how to contact with them,just by email?Could someone tell me other ways to contact with the administrator,such as providing me with their phone number.
    I really need your help,thanks a lot!Look forward to your reply!

Other people have had similar problems with decktrade, how have you tried to contact them?

Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    Other people have had similar problems with decktrade, how have you tried to contact them?
    so sorry..I don't know,so I need help so badly! can you tell me how to contact with them?thanks a lot!
    By the way,did you have similiar problem?

The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

Quote Originally Posted by newton View Post
    thanks, I have mailed them yesterday,but I didn't get relay.Can you provide me with other way to contact with them,such as phone number?

looking forward to your replay!

I wonder if somebody else met the same problem before?who can help me ? how can i get replay from them?

email is the only option i am aware of. Have you considered using admob instead?

decktrade have big bids I have same problems. . . .3sites not aproved , 1 still pending . . .for aboud 2weeks . . .

IF you are getting no response from them after repeated attempts, then move onto another advertiser and don't go back.
    The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

Thanks to all of you,though my problem is still unsolved, I'm glad to get help from you.maybe I'd like to choose another one instead!

Quote Originally Posted by amychina2009 View Post
    maybe I'd like to choose another one instead!
    That's probably a good idea, take a look at admob.com

or try zestadz + mkhoj

Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    That's probably a good idea, take a look at admob.com
    thanks so much,Scandiman,I'm so dispointing to this ad platform!but so lucky,I get help from you!Can I make friend with you if you wish?just for communication. you can contact me with each way if you wish. Sincerly looking forward to your response.
    Last edited by amychina2009; 08-17-2009 at 03:21 PM.

amychina2009, being a public forum I suggest you edit your e-mails out of your post unless you want a flood of spam e-mails.

If your site hasn't been approved, you might want to read the terms and conditions they have available. They are pretty strict when it comes to abiding by them. They don't like sites that are nothing more than links to other sites or hosted on on a web host that is not a legitimate second level domain name. They are also pretty good about getting back in touch with you if you send an e-mail to support

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Patrol View Post
    If your site hasn't been approved, you might want to read the terms and conditions they have available. They are pretty strict when it comes to abiding by them. They don't like sites that are nothing more than links to other sites or hosted on on a web host that is not a legitimate second level domain name. They are also pretty good about getting back in touch with you if you send an e-mail to support
    thanks!
    Could they provide ads for chinese wap sites?or just only English wap sites? my sites do match their terms and conditions,I'm sure!thanks again!

Default English content

One of their terms is that sites must have content in English, but they've made exceptions in the past for large volume sites, but most of their advertisements target English speaking (reading) users.