Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: mobile affiliate programs

  1. #1
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    177

    Default mobile affiliate programs

    I begin to develop and monetize my .mobi portfolio.
    I used some affiliate programs but I'm not very convinced.

    I wanted everyone list here the best affiliate programs they find for mobile use.

  2. #2
    Founding Member Scandiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    9,538

    Default

    Beyond the few for adult domains I am not aware of any mobile compliant affiliate programs yet. Just spoke with some online travel agency reps and all are working on some mobile solutions but no release dates yet.

  3. #3
    Senior Member GijsZePa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    Beyond the few for adult domains I am not aware of any mobile compliant affiliate programs yet. Just spoke with some online travel agency reps and all are working on some mobile solutions but no release dates yet.
    Well. Some other member of mobility told me that's possible to use Amazon as a mobile affiliate. Didn't try it, but with dvds, books, cds etc..seems worth a try..

    Martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >


    Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

  4. #4
    Founding Member Scandiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    9,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GijsZePa View Post
    Well. Some other member of mobility told me that's possible to use Amazon as a mobile affiliate. Didn't try it, but with dvds, books, cds etc..seems worth a try..

    Martin
    Yes, I remember that now, thanks! Wasn't it not yet official but still working?

  5. #5
    Senior Member GijsZePa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    Yes, I remember that now, thanks! Wasn't it not yet official but still working?
    Not sure...and not sure either if it's possible to checkout (the main problem with affiliates at this moment)..

    Well..only one way to find out....but I don't have a mobile browser to test.(YET)..

    Martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >


    Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

  6. #6
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I saw sexgoesmobile.com for adult content.
    anyone used it ?

  7. #7
    Senior Member newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Near a golf course
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    JR, I am currently using sexgoesmobile for quite a few adult related mobi's and it easily pays for domain renewals

    Most affiliates do not allow for "white label" sites to be created or furnished with their content currently, as they want you to send traffic their way via clicks etc, but it will change and there will be more affiliates out there as the companies realise its an additional revenue stream for them at little to no extra cost.

    If I find anymore I will let you know.

    There is www.spinshare.com is for gambling names and thats referring visitors to their mobile gambling sites.
    Last edited by newton; 11-22-2007 at 10:29 PM.
    The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

    To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

  8. #8
    Founding Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I used xobile.com too but not a high click rate

  9. #9
    Senior Member GijsZePa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,800

    Default

    Picked these up in namepros:

    www.sharewire.net
    www.mmplatform.com
    www.mobilust.net

    Didn't test them, but maybe worth a try..

    Martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >


    Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Javier Marti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Colombani, I think I heard Onassis was using sexgoesmobile...
    Javier Marti _/_/_/_/ Founder, futurist, consultant
    Trendirama.com, Trendinews.com, Trendirama.TV
    Author of "Mobile, Domains & The Future"

  11. #11
    Mobility Regular dentalpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Near Chicago
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newton View Post
    JR, I am currently using sexgoesmobile for quite a few adult related mobi's and it easily pays for domain renewals

    Most affiliates do not allow for "white label" sites to be created or furnished with their content currently, as they want you to send traffic their way via clicks etc, but it will change and there will be more affiliates out there as the companies realise its an additional revenue stream for them at little to no extra cost.

    If I find anymore I will let you know.

    There is www.spinshare.com is for gambling names and thats referring visitors to their mobile gambling sites.

    are you using spinshare or just saw it?

    I am looking for something for BlackjackGames.mobi.

    thx
    GeoOwners.com | BlackjackGames.mobi |Sportsbook2Go.com

    looking for a developer for Sportsbook2go.com as a mobile site and iphone app. contact me at geoowners.

  12. #12
    Mobility Regular GeMulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Maybe these guys come with something...

    http://mobiya.com/ (and mobiya.mobi)

  13. #13
    Senior Member newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Near a golf course
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dentalpro View Post
    are you using spinshare or just saw it?

    I am looking for something for BlackjackGames.mobi.

    thx
    I used it in the past for a few coms with traffic but not with mobi as yet. I am waiting for more to appear as white label sites that can be branded with headers and information that I can choose.
    The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

    To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

Similar Threads

  1. Mobile Advertising Programs
    By Andres Kello in forum Mobile Advertising
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 10:59 AM
  2. Affiliate schemes for mobi sites
    By Pred in forum Mobile Affiliate Programs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:40 AM
  3. Affiliate for flights
    By nikita in forum Mobile Affiliate Programs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:40 AM
  4. Affiliate links for .mobi?
    By coast in forum Mobile Affiliate Programs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
A Yup.mobi Mobile Site
Mobile Dating