Thread: FoodRecalls.mobi

Exclamation FoodRecalls.mobi

foodrecalls.mobi

now up and running with numerous countries and pc translation option.

if you like it you can digg it http://digg.com/food_drink/Food_Reca...ew_mobile_site

and stumble it here http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/foodrecalls.mobi/

and if you don't like it well you can get sick and die (just joking) - you might go on holiday somewhere and open up an old tin of something that no one knew was recalled...

Well done! I like the baby category. There is an organic recall on a brand my friends use. Will rep when back on computer.

The new e-coli crisis makes food recalls relevant - been seeing a lot of food getting thrown away on tv, especially cucumbers.

Sorry to enter your thread but I had a similar impulse and started to build Ehec.mobi.

Germans say EHEC to this new DNA subspecies of the e-coli. There have died > 20 persons now and several thousands are injured in my home country. Nobody knows anything. What´s the reason: Spanish cucumbers? Bioterrorism? Biogas machines? The latest suspect are bean sprouts, news from this afternoon.

Is this the start of a new AIDS like epeidemic wave or hopefully a flash in pan?

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

I'm glad to see this site is still going strong, gogo. The baby food recall section (US) says not available. Blitzpotz do you have a translate button that I may have missed? I know a lot of people speak English there and I know I'd like to read it. Thanks.
    Need a developer? MobileSiteStore.com | More good stuff at Drosty.com
    Accepting Quality guest posts via PM only for mobiEnthusiast.mobi
    (NO press releases or story ideas, completed, unique articles only
    )

Quote Originally Posted by coast View Post
    Blitzpotz do you have a translate button that I may have missed? I know a lot of people speak English there and I know I'd like to read it. Thanks.
    Hi Coast. I do not have a translate button. However, I will try to add a site with English newsfeed.

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

Quote Originally Posted by coast View Post
    I'm glad to see this site is still going strong, gogo. The baby food recall section (US) says not available.
    Hi thanks Coast I have update that now so it show some relevant recalls in that category, though there may be some odd repeats or whatever.