Thread: Another problem

Default Another problem

I have another page that I can not edit in sitebuilder.

The page in question is ideaearth.mobi / info names

Every time I try to edit, I get a script not responding error and it freezes up my PC for a few minutes.

I've opened up the html edit option and I can see the issue. Somehow, it seems that sitebuilder added the same link to several names it should not have, along with some other extra "junk" that messes up the page. I've tried removing this from the editor, but get a error message saying I can't preform this function.

These edits are something I require quite often, and these errors / issues seem to be building up. Does IE work better (less problems) than Firefox? Or is this just bad luck I'm having?

Akmin Technologies

We have verified the issue at our end. We have not found the page "info_names_14.php" in the Website Manager. Kindly cross check the same at your end for further clarification.

So we cant proceed further to analyze the error at our end.
    Also feel free to visit http://forums.mobisitegalore.com

Quote Originally Posted by mobiSiteGalore View Post
    We have verified the issue at our end. We have not found the page "info_names_14.php" in the Website Manager. Kindly cross check the same at your end for further clarification.

So we cant proceed further to analyze the error at our end.

What happened to it then? I'm guessing it could be called info_names_?.php if I had tried to make any updates to it? I have no idea what mobisitegalore names these files. I can only let you know what is published. I didn't delete anything? Maybe some pictures can help...

The site builder won't let me make any modifications to this page (info names). All other pages are fine and can be modified / updated.

It's easy to see there's something messed up as the off-set should not be as it is. At this point, I've tried both editing out the bulletted list (which works until I try to submit changes. I've also went into HTML edit to remove "extra" code (shown partially here)

But, again, when I try to submit, my PC goes into a standstill for a few minutes and I get this

Hopefully this get's you on the right track.

Is there anything I can do to prevent these little glitches from happening?

Akmin Technologies

We are sorry for the previous communication as we have verified as similar to that of one.

Presently we have corrected the issue to the page ( info_names_14.php). As you had used the Increase Indent for bullet in the page so the content moves out of green color frame.

We had adjust by using Decrease Indent and made the corrections.

Also at the end of the para, We have added a word test and have submited the page and verified the same in preview which works fine without issues.

You may please cross check the same at your end for further clarification.

We are sorry for the previous communication as we have verified as similar to that of one.

Presently we have corrected the issue to the page ( info_names_14.php). As you had used the Increase Indent for bullet in the page so the content moves out of green color frame.

We had adjust by using Decrease Indent and made the corrections.

Also at the end of the para, We have added a word test and have submited the page and verified the same in preview which works fine without issues.

You may please cross check the same at your end for further clarification.
    Thanks...Just tried updating and I still get the unresponsive script warning and still can't add / modify any content

Akmin Technologies

We have verified and corrected the issue and we have also added the word "Testing" at the end of the para. Kindly crosscheck the same at your end for further clarification.

We have verified and corrected the issue and we have also added the word "Testing" at the end of the para. Kindly crosscheck the same at your end for further clarification.
    I can now make corrections and publish.
    Thanks