Thread: German news: Schlagzeilen.mobi

Smile German news: Schlagzeilen.mobi

PC view: http://schlagzeilen.mobi
    Mobile view: http://emulator.mtld.mobi/emulator.p...lagzeilen.mobi

Schlagzeilen.mobi (German for headlines) covers the major German newsfeeds. 12 leading press media like Spiegel, FAZ and Zeit are supplemented by German weather news, Google news in English and the latest YouTube videos.

Schlagzeilen.mobi is ad-free and non-commercial. It is a donation to the mobile community and can be another piece of the puzzle to implement dot.mobi in the users´ awareness, at least here in Germany.

I am only the registrant of the domain. 99% of the benefit of the site belong to the developer, Gogo. Thank you so much, Gogo, for your ideas, your work and your patience with a technologic illiterate.

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

Great site Bernd (and gogo ofcourse) !!

Superb name also..

Repped (both)

martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >

Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

domainitrix

Wow, impressed with it!

Congrats Blitzy and Gogo, looks great and no doubt everything will pass in flying colors score wise since Gogo made it.

GoGo can speak & understand French, German and Spanish aside from English.
    Plus he knows technology well... well, he knows about everything well.

Repppppped

Quote Originally Posted by domainitrix View Post
    GoGo can speak & understand French, German and Spanish aside from English.
    Plus he knows technology well... well, he knows about everything well.
    You forgot Italian. In German guys like Gogo are called Alleskönner. Easy to praise him as he won´t let this go to his head. Unlike me, feeling like the new and only Rupert Murdoch.

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by blitzpotz View Post
    Unlike me, feeling like the new and only Rupert Murdoch.
    No, you're not that showy , people who don't know you will believe what you wrote above. Exact opposite! Humble, well read, philosophizing domainer. Now on his way to becoming a German mobile news guru(FYI, Guru=Sanskrit word: गुरु preceptor who facilitates a shift in consciousness--that is what you just did by making up another great German language site!)

In German guys like Gogo are called Alleskönner. Easy to praise him as he won´t let this go to his head. Unlike me, feeling like the new and only Rupert Murdoch.
    With an intro like that a mere mortal can only disappoint.

Well I could mistranslate Alleskönner as "the one who can do everything" or "omnipotent" or "almighty"... hmmm... why did I buy those religious domains that no one else sees the value of yet...

Murdoch is a rich guy with a beautiful Chinese wife half his age... you know what Groucho Marx said about a man's age.

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Murdoch is a rich guy with a beautiful Chinese wife half his age... you know what Groucho Marx said about a man's age.
    I like Marx´ Doris Day citation, too.

There is a life before the mobi domainer:

Quote Originally Posted by domainitrix View Post
    No, you're not that showy , people who don't know you will believe what you wrote above. Exact opposite! Humble, well read, philosophizing domainer. Now on his way to becoming a German mobile news guru (FYI, Guru=Sanskrit word: गुरु preceptor who facilitates a shift in consciousness--that is what you just did by making up another great German language site!)
    Thanks Trix! Yes, I really am a shy and nice boy ... sometimes the fire inside burns too much but Bavarian beer is a credible firefighter then. I needed a legion of Gogos to develop much more German mobi sites. Let´s see what the future brings. Gogo and I will be in the zenith of producing when we are really old men.

There is a life before the mobi domainer:

clearly you were in training for lifting heavy domains.

btw for anyone that does not know, Blitz's shiny new site links on every page to warum.mobi - that's why.mobi in German - Blitz did the translation into German for warum.mobi.

Also the stuff on the right hand side of every page in the PC version is horoscopes.

Excellent!!! Scores a 4 on Ready.mobi too

Quote Originally Posted by Binaryman View Post
    Excellent!!! Scores a 4 on Ready.mobi too
    ? every time I try ready.mobi - whatever the site - I get this

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    home page was 5/5 before ready.mobi went on holiday

Schlagzeilen.mobi = Wunderbar

Nice work guy's.

Hi just an update - the site now has more news sources and a barcode, but best of all for non-German speakers it has a translate button on every page, so you anyone check out German news and the fascinating Picture of the Day.

There is an iPhone template integrated now. If you use a smartphone and go to schlagzeilen this should autodetect and improve the visibility of the news website.

Grateful thanks for the dev work to member gogo.

Well here's some news.

Schlagzeilen.mobi is now Pagerank 4 - up their with mobility.mobi

Congrats, and well done with the link building efforts.

Just for info:

My Schlagzeilen.mobi now has page Rank 5/10 - whatever value this has or not.

Alexa stats are someway weak (rank in the 14 Million), but traffic steadily increases.

Here is the iPhone app: Link