Thread: PeggyG.mobi: by Solomon Guggenheim Foundation & First by Guggenheim Museum!!!!

domainitrix

Arrow PeggyG.mobi: by Solomon Guggenheim Foundation & First by Guggenheim Museum!!!!

PEGGYG.MOBI

http://peggyg.mobi/

Guggenheim Museum in Venice is the first museum in Italy to be accessible on your cell phone.

Who is Peggy Guggenheim? In short, she was a famous American heiress to the Guggenheim family. Collected and gave patronage to many important Modern art movements (Abstract Expressionism, Surrealism...& etc to name just a few) and befriended many of the artists that changed the art world. Her collection eventually became a museum. Currently located in Venice & part of the famed Guggenheim museums aronud the world.
    Marguerite "Peggy" Guggenheim (August 26, 1898 – December 23, 1979) was an American art collector. Born to a wealthy New York City family, she was the daughter of Benjamin Guggenheim, who went down with the Titanic in 1912 and the niece of Solomon R. Guggenheim, who would establish the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation....

Read more about Peggy on Wikipedia Here

The Peggy Guggenheim Collection opens an innovative form of communication through technology Qrcode: photographable a matrix with the phone that opens to the world of museum-related content, illustrations, promotions, making the interactive dialogue with visitors. Information on the Venetian museum available on my phone at peggyg.mobi give opportunity to every visitor to know in real time the exhibits, schedules, information on tickets or how to get the collection. To start the communication campaign was a banner made of 4 x 2.7 meters from the railway station Saint Lucia in Venice, which is not coming to the intrigue by inviting travelers to connect to the site photographing the matrix Qrcode. The site is a mobile platform technology unique in its kind, able to fulfill the needs of communication through multiple channels allowing the Peggy Guggenheim Collection of developing an interactive and comprehensive communication with your target.

LA COLLEZIONE PEGGY GUGGENHEIM ANCHE SU PEGGYG.MOBI

La Collezione Peggy Guggenheim inaugura un’innovativa forma di comunicazione grazie alla tecnologia Qrcode: una matrice fotografabile con il cellulare che apre al mondo dei contenuti legati al museo, alle immagini, alle promozioni, rendendo interattivo il dialogo con i visitatori. Le informazioni sul museo veneziano disponibili dal cellulare all’indirizzo peggyg.mobi danno la possibilità ad ogni visitatore di conoscere in tempo reale le mostre, gli orari, le informazioni sui biglietti o come raggiungere la Collezione.
    Read more in Italiano

I'm so excited, can you tell? Best of the art museum world
    Guggenheim Museum gone .mobi!!!!!!! I got all teary...Yay!
    Go PeggyG.mobi !!!!

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

Oh Scccccccccccccchhhhhhwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeet!

My wife and I went there.

I am so impressed with Italy going mobile I want to move there.

domainitrix

Smile

Tks Ger!
    The museum's main site : http://www.guggenheim-venice.it/

On their facebook page a big .mobi logo with caption, "With PEGGYG.MOBI visitors can view the collection’s website from their mobile phones." is displayed on the upper right.

http://ja-jp.facebook.com/pages/Vene...box_3&viewas=0

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Oh

I am so impressed with Italy going mobile I want to move there.
    You sure about that?......and not because of the fact that tomorrow is April 15th (Tax due!) ...Kiddin !

domainitrix

Stumbled and introduced this site on Twitter as well as I have some art museums ,artists & art fans who receives my Tweets(following).