Thread: MY TOP MOBIS

Welcome iceman.
    You got some very nice names there! Worth a few quid.

Mobility Member

thanks noonoo1

sorry that i haven't introduce myself.

but my english is verry verry terrible.

but i'm still learning.

i am from germany.

i think too some of my mobis are something worth. we will see what the future brings.

i wish you something

greetings
    iceman007

welcome iceman! you're english seems pretty good to me!

Hi iceman and welcome to Mobility.mobi! How did you find out about our forum?

By the way, we have a German section here at Mobility that might interest you, check it out here (you can speak German their if you like. ).
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Welcome iceman007, your English is 1,000,000x better than my German.

Mobility Member

thanks for all.

i found this forum here: link

in an german forum.

hey nice list.....we have a few names in common niches. Hope to join with you affiliating.mobi or maybe buy some from you some time. Talk to you soon.

Mobility Member

THANKS

I'LL WAITING

GREETING
    ICEMAN007

Hi iceman007,

Very nice collection you have there.

ISW/Peter
    Swedish, mostly into .se and .nu-domains, also interested in domaintrends and info related.

Hi iceman,

welcome to the German mobis´ here. Fine collection!

LG, blitzpotz

Mobility Member

thx for all

@blitzpotz

the problem on german mobis is that the germans don't beleave in mobis untill now and they don't invest
    i hope it will change in near future

mfg
    iceman007

Smile

Iceman,

I believe that .mobi will prevail worldwide.
    There will be at least three mobile web standards (and mobile web will be used more than stationary web in a few years): iPhone, Smartphones ... that can reproduce other TLDs without bigger problems. dot.mobi, which is the future and can be displayed on everything. (Germans usally are hesitators and will be mobi-le in 2009 or so.) Third standard will be Android or such a thing.
    Main criteria is the compatibility of any standard with the maximum of enduser hardware.
    In my oipinion for mobi it is very important that you do not need to focus on this mini design for cellies. You can design a "normal" website like mobility.mobi. If a website owner is trendy, "modern", mobile, he will use .mobi instead of thinking to use .com (which of course will stay the brilliant of TLDs, but the mines are all possessed), .de, .net, .eu or or or. Dotmobi is a must for the mobile web, for the mobile citizen, for young raving people and for industries like tourism. Also think about billions of Chines, Indian, Latinos and (later) Africans who are willing to present in the internet. But there only are a few of worthy TLDs and there are only 26 letters and 10 numerals to combine, hopefully with sense.
    Let us wait and see. For example I own assuan.mobi. In SEDO auction today it should bring about 150 $$ or a bit more ore less. But in three years ...

Kind regards, Blitzpotz

Mobility Member

hi.

have some new in my portfolio.

greeting
    iceman007

It´s unbelievable what names are still left to be registered. Good luck, iceman!
    Another thing: You already have sold some domains. Can you share, which way those sells have been taking? Did the buyer come from this board or other boards? Have you been contacted over SEDO ...?

Thank you

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

Mobility Member

hi blitzpotz

i can't tell you shure where the buyer came from!?
    once i started a sell-thread at this forum and at namepros and then the offers came on sedo.

thats why i think the buyer come from this board too.

cheers
    iceman007

Mobility Member

hello at all

portfolio updated now

cheers
    iceman007

Mobility Regular

Quote Originally Posted by iceman007 View Post
    thx for all
    the problem on german mobis is that the germans don't beleave in mobis untill now and they don't invest
    i hope it will change in near future

Welcome to this forum iceman007,

This is the right place to be if you are a mobi fan. I have mentioned mobi in German forums some time ago and most replies were negative. Germany is definitely behind when it comes to mobi domains even though it is technologically (Mobile) advanced. I have been watching german mobis since the birth of mobi. There have been many premium mobi drops this year and lately many german mobis have been registered that were free for a long time. It‘s good to see more and more german domainers in the mobi whois.

Good luck.