Thread: Invitations

Question Invitations

Dear colleagues!

As surely many of us did I have researched a ton of German keywords in the last months because the drop lists donīt seem to be complete. In one night I had the idea to save the registrantsī personal data of taken names to invite these persons to Mobility some day. They are more than 300 people right now.

I am not planning a German Blitzkrieg to take Mobility by storm. I just would like to get more Germans here as you can count the active Krauts here on one hand. And it would improve the diversity in this forum, without doubt. And the sales possibilities .

Well, thus I will set up an email, take the addresses into bcc, add some friendly words and link to Mobility.

My question to you is: What shall I be aware of not to be taken for spam and - more important - not to possibly discredit Mobility.mobi.

Thank you
    Bernd

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

Mobility Regular

I don't have any suggestions, but I love this idea! It would be beneficial to us all to increase the mobility.mobi membership.

rep
    See what is going on here: Why.mobi

I think its a great idea mate as I would think that a lot of those users are wondering how they will ever develop, and to find there is a dedicated forum just for mobi would give them a wonderful education.
    The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

My list counts about 450 different German mobi owners now, thereof ca. 400 from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Interesting: Most of the latest regs - drops and first takes - were made by new persons that didnīt appear earlier in the mobi market. Obviously there is new money floating in.

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

Quote Originally Posted by blitzpotz View Post
    Dear colleagues!

As surely many of us did I have researched a ton of German keywords in the last months because the drop lists donīt seem to be complete. In one night I had the idea to save the registrantsī personal data of taken names to invite these persons to Mobility some day. They are more than 300 people right now.

I am not planning a German Blitzkrieg to take Mobility by storm. I just would like to get more Germans here as you can count the active Krauts here on one hand. And it would improve the diversity in this forum, without doubt. And the sales possibilities .

Well, thus I will set up an email, take the addresses into bcc, add some friendly words and link to Mobility.

My question to you is: What shall I be aware of not to be taken for spam and - more important - not to possibly discredit Mobility.mobi.

Thank you
    Bernd
    Great initiative Bernd, rep+. As for spam, you never know who will consider what as spam but if you're not selling something but simply informing someone of a .mobi community then I don't see the harm. Making it a personal invite instead of a form letter will help also but of course takes longer.

Good idea !!

I have some german keywords I like to sell

hehe..
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >

Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

Quote Originally Posted by GijsZePa View Post
    Good idea !!

hehe..
    You know, whenever you need my help Iīll take your spielzeug.mobi for $25,-

Love, Bernd

P.S.: Congrats to Schilder.mobi
    Last edited by blitzpotz; 03-17-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by GijsZePa View Post
    Good idea !!

hehe..
    Me too.

Bring those euros to the table!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Me too.

Bring those euros to the table!
    10% of each sale to a new German member for me? 5%?

About ten years ago waelthy Germans bought certifícates on Hollywood studios. The certificates were worthless soon, the studios blossoming. Since then the world spoke of Stupid German Money.

You know, whenever you need my help Iīll take your spielzeug.mobi for $25,000.- .
    Love, Bernd

P.S.: Congrats to Schilder.mobi
    hehe...I already owned schilders.mobi...so this was a nice addition (schilder = painter in dutch..wasn't aware of the german version thanks for pointing that out to me ..)

Btw..what did you say...25,000 for spielzeug.mobi ?

Martin
    Last edited by GijsZePa; 03-17-2009 at 09:47 PM.
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >

Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

Would you accept an exchange? My portfolio plus my life vs. spielzeug.mobi?

Kidding is nice, but Germain DN market is serious. Look here
    http://www.domainnamenews.com/domain-sales/cctld-portfolio-sold-for-31m/4412

Itīs ... --> click

Itīs ... --> click
    Well..looking at the names I think that both seller as buyer ( = sedo) have a great deal. Sedo can auction those names for far more then when they bought it for..

Martin

Holy Cow! If I could dream of getting $6,000 for each domain!

That is an awesome deal for the seller in my opinion.. some of the names are great but others... ?

One day, maybe our dotmobi domains will be worth this much too?

domainitrix

Thank you
    Bernd
    Well, I remember you mentioning sometime ago that your fellow Germans love following orders. My impression of Germans; that they are precise and punctual.

So, why not ....

Plan A) Give them marching orders to show up here specifying date and time( down to the minutes)--SHARP!!!.

Or....

Plan B) Tell them that if they visit you in Bavaria during october, you'd get 'em round of beer courtesy of Blitz & Inc.

Anyway, great initiative and repped!

Quote Originally Posted by domainitrix View Post

Plan A) Give them marching orders to show up here specifying date and time( down to the minutes)--SHARP!!!.

Or....

Plan B) Tell them that if they visit you in Bavaria during october, you'd get 'em round of beer courtesy of Blitz & Inc.
    Great idea.

You are an international marketing talent, Trixie.