Thread: How to monetize mobile site

Banned

Default How to monetize mobile site

Hi. I own a mobile site. I just want to know how to monetize my mobile site. Any suggestions and pls post your views.

Regards,
    Sridharan
    Last edited by sridharan; 01-27-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Banned

Default To monetize mobile site

Hi Sridhar.

Nice to meet you in mobility.mobi. You can monetize your mobile through www.ZestADZ.com [Admin edit: SCAM ALERT, continue reading this thread]. Its takes just few minutes to register and display ads in your mobile site.

For non adult use admob / google adsense for mobile
    The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newton View Post
    For non adult use admob / google adsense for mobile
    Thanks newton and nice to meet you on mobility.mobi. Could you pls share What mobile site you have and what kind of strategies and ad networks you use other than google and admob. What about other adnetworks such as mojiva, zestadz, decktrade and buzzcity?

Nice to meet you too sridharan and welcome to mobility.

I have a lot of mobile sites and I have tried a lot of advertisers. mojiva and zestadz I have never heard of or tried, so if anyone has used these and would care to post their stats, I am sure everyone would be interested.

Are you associated with zestadz?

Decktrade I have tried as well as buzzcity and they didn't perform well at all, so they got dumped as fast as possible.

At present admob seems to perform the best even though there are less advertisers it would appear.
    The speed of light is faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths

To everyone who thinks a profitable viral marketing campaign is so easy to accomplish I would suggest to go and do it instead of complaining that others aren't - Scandiman

Banned

I have a lot of mobile sites and I have tried a lot of advertisers. mojiva and zestadz I have never heard of or tried, so if anyone has used these and would care to post their stats, I am sure everyone would be interested.

Decktrade I have tried as well as buzzcity and they didn't perform well at all, so they got dumped as fast as possible.

At present admob seems to perform the best even though there are less advertisers it would appear.
    Hi.

I heard of those names. My friends are working with these ad networks. So just asked. Yeah even I heard that admob is having lower fill rates than all other ad networks so just thinking about trying other networks other than admob to earn more money.

I will see if I can get a business contact on here as he runs an advertising company for pc and mobile and comes strongly recommended.

Hi folks, becareful, johnson and sridharan are the same person.

johnson - who had already spammed his ZestADZ.com all over the forum - created sridharan so he could start an artificial and seemingly-innocent thread to continue to promote ZestADZ.com. sridharan's next post was probably going to be along the lines of, "I tried ZestADZ.com and it worked great, of all the services I've tried it's by far the best one, I'm earning so much money with it".

Both users will be banned in the next 24 hours. I'm not banning them right away in order to give him a chance to come clean, although that won't reverse the banning.

Be careful doing business with a service that utilizes these manipulative tactics. I do not recommend ZestADZ.com as a result.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Many thanks andres

Thanks for the heads up. It is always a pleasure to see our mods on the ball.

Cheers
    Rob
    Names Sold In 2009: Cant keep track
    http://mobisitetrader.com http://develops.mobi

Thanks Andres, I thought it sounded dubious and thanks for confirming that.

Not surprisingly, this person had nothing more to say. He did come back, however, to delete the Visitor Message I had left on each profile linking to this thread, which I have since undeleted. I've also banned both usernames.

Avoid ZestADZ.com, folks.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

thanks Andres.

Zestadz has some good connections in india...
    it is funny that he never posted to explain himself.

hehehe...

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by afaf_salloum View Post
    Zestadz has some good connections in india...
    it is funny that he never posted to explain himself.

hehehe...
    Good for them and if that would have been the case they need not have spammed the forums and created multiple identities to create interest in their product.
    Quality speaks for itself.
    Last edited by vikrantjain22; 01-31-2009 at 08:05 AM.
    ERP.MOBI | LOG.MOBI | BROADCAST.MOBI | SHARES.MOBI | RFP.MOBI

agreed...

hmmm.. so they are advertising ... f them..
    never change your originality for sake of others because no one can play your role better than you. so be yourself

Mobility Member

Default Mobile and the economy

Our last blog on how to monetize a site in these rough days...

http://www.agamata.biz/blog/?p=7

Cheers

Veronique

Mobility Member

on Dev's visitors msg section kutekutta wrote " We are a leading mobile advertising network (ZestADZ)

lol

dn what iz AdMob n BuzzCity ? lol

Mobility Member

Last edited by kutekutta; 04-03-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Mobility Member

I am from ZestADZ and looks like some of our execs have made a mistake of trying to indirectly promote the site on this forum. Well first things first - my sincere apologies on their behalf. We do not intend to spam on this site..and it is not a company policy to promote itself using such mechanisms of promotion.

True - Quality speaks for itself and I am happy to say we have a credible list of international advertisers and publishers who have been using the system and have been extremely happy working with us.

Thank you again,

Kuketta a.k.a Dinesh Kumar

Thanks Admin.
    Thanks for inform us..

i use mojiva currently along with other ad networks... . i'm still checking which one gives me the best traffic
    and i must say, mojiva gives quite a good traffic but if i am to list the ad networks that give me the most traffic for my site, there's admob at number one, followed immediately by mojiva...

but this might not be the case for everyone here, since, the key to earning good conversion depends greatly on finding the right campaign that targets the most potential audiences... i might suggest to make several campaign at first with different targets and analyze which one gives you the most conversion...

Mobility Member

Quote Originally Posted by rupert_hogg View Post
    i use mojiva currently along with other ad networks... . i'm still checking which one gives me the best traffic
    and i must say, mojiva gives quite a good traffic but if i am to list the ad networks that give me the most traffic for my site, there's admob at number one, followed immediately by mojiva...

but this might not be the case for everyone here, since, the key to earning good conversion depends greatly on finding the right campaign that targets the most potential audiences... i might suggest to make several campaign at first with different targets and analyze which one gives you the most conversion...
    BuzzCity, and Admob probably would be the best for me, but there are others to consider as well like MobGold, Smaato, or Mojiva like you said, the rest I don't know

Have to agree with all the admin above, quality speaks for itself, but I don't think we should judge too quickly (not that i support them by spamming in this forum) ZestAdz maybe 100% legit, but the only think I want is any ad network won't cheat their publisher. and I have seen many complaint not just small ad networks like i mention above, even bigger player like Admob, or InMobi got complaint too.

Quote Originally Posted by hecto View Post
    BuzzCity, and Admob probably would be the best for me, but there are others to consider as well like MobGold, Smaato, or Mojiva like you said, the rest I don't know

Have to agree with all the admin above, quality speaks for itself, but I don't think we should judge too quickly (not that i support them by spamming in this forum) ZestAdz maybe 100% legit, but the only think I want is any ad network won't cheat their publisher. and I have seen many complaint not just small ad networks like i mention above, even bigger player like Admob, or InMobi got complaint too.
    I will completely agree with the above mentioned pointers. Mobgold Advertising explored portrays how much potential the advertising network carries. We need to wait and check out its awesomely good positive side. The network has grown out really well. i wonder if it will buy out even Admob in due course of time. My little article is dedicated to MobGold Fans here

I like your humorous take on this issue, morse. Thanks for the insightful spam analysis.