Thread: My short list of .mobi names

Default My short list of .mobi names

RemoteAccess.mobi
    2-Way.mobi
    PartyGirls.mobi
    Zaporozhye.mobi - Ukraine city
    VIPvegas.mobi

welcome mate, ya got some little gems there....you plan to develop or buy more?
    affiliating.mobi authorised.mobi authorizing.mobi showcasing.mobi debuts.mobi forumchat.mobi equips.mobi scrolls.mobi hhpc.mobi scrolling.mobi clarifying.mobi customizes.mobi opencams.mobi personalizes.mobi personalise.mobi addapps.mobi simulates.mobi savevideo.mobi savevideos.mobi stockstrade.mobi futurestrade.mobi savepics.mobi picpal.mobi

This is my updated list. I am actually looking to sell these. I started to develop MyTones.mobi because It gets about 22 uniques and 5 clicks a month on average. I thought if I develop it, I could make it a pretty good site. However, I am not much of a developer so I decided to sell.

MyTones.mobi
    RemoteAccess.mobi
    PartyGirls.mobi
    VIPVegas.mobi

RemoteAccess.mobi was sold once on Sedo about 1 1/2 years ago for like $400 and then it was dropped??? PartyGirls.mobi....I like it because "Party" is a term used in when calling, and girls is good for "phone sex".

VIPVegas.mobi...Not real sure what I would do with it, I just like.

If you have any interest in any of my names let me know!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Tittle View Post
    This is my updated list. I am actually looking to sell these. I started to develop MyTones.mobi because It gets about 22 uniques and 5 clicks a month on average. I thought if I develop it, I could make it a pretty good site. However, I am not much of a developer so I decided to sell.

MyTones.mobi
    RemoteAccess.mobi
    PartyGirls.mobi
    VIPVegas.mobi

RemoteAccess.mobi was sold once on Sedo about 1 1/2 years ago for like $400 and then it was dropped??? PartyGirls.mobi....I like it because "Party" is a term used in when calling, and girls is good for "phone sex".

VIPVegas.mobi...Not real sure what I would do with it, I just like.

If you have any interest in any of my names let me know!

Eric
    At present i couldnt pay you anything near what they would be worth to you to sell. If your wanting to develop www.w3schools.com is a great place to learn.
    affiliating.mobi authorised.mobi authorizing.mobi showcasing.mobi debuts.mobi forumchat.mobi equips.mobi scrolls.mobi hhpc.mobi scrolling.mobi clarifying.mobi customizes.mobi opencams.mobi personalizes.mobi personalise.mobi addapps.mobi simulates.mobi savevideo.mobi savevideos.mobi stockstrade.mobi futurestrade.mobi savepics.mobi picpal.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by MrMobi View Post
    At present i couldnt pay you anything near what they would be worth to you to sell. If your wanting to develop www.w3schools.com is a great place to learn.
    Thank you, it looks like a great site! I am currently working on a site for my wifes online business using joomla. I will see how that goes.