I've decided to release some templates of my own in the coming weeks and months. I'm going to start this off with a smooth, clean Portfolio template that I have developed. This is a great way to show off your .mobi (and other) domains and sites in a simple yet pleasing way. Why use that old MobiSiteGalore template that everyone else is using, when you can have this for such a low price?

An example of the template can be seen here:
http://innovate.mobi/templates/portfolio

But, this is just an example. I will customize the template's colors, pages, minor details, etc, for FREE!! A very special deal here folks, only doing this for a handful of buyers -- so, hurry up before this offer is closed!

All pages will be included - this isn't your normal "empty" template - this is an actual, fully-working website that you will be getting!

Oh and did I mention that all pages are editable via an online Admin panel? This means that to edit your site's content, you will not need to know any html/php!

Pricing:

$50 each via PayPal to [email protected]. Please post SOLD and send payment to purchase. I will then get in contact with you so we can begin discussing what edits you'd like made, etc.

[You may modify and use the template as you wish, however you are not permitted to resell the template.]

Hope this will be helpful for some of you...

Please note: I will be out of town from Friday January 16 through Monday, January 19.