Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: commercieel.mobi

  1. #1
    Pred
    Guest

    Default commercieel.mobi

    commercieel.mobi

    any good?

    its the only dutch one i nailed, i stick to my own language normally , but saw meant 'commercial' so in my language thats at least 2 meanings.
    and saw dropped and thought, why not. endusers seem to be coming for the dutchie mobis
    have i regged a good one or is it very average/

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Commercieels actually exist only in a parallel universe where long snake like fish set up stalls in 'people markets' selling foul looking tubs of 'jellied humans' lol...

  3. #3
    Pred
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newdomainer View Post
    Commercieels actually exist only in a parallel universe where long snake like fish set up stalls in 'people markets' selling foul looking tubs of 'jellied humans' lol...
    way past your bedtime bitch

    all that scouring thru expired lists has sent u funny

    it has me too i think

  4. #4
    Pred
    Guest

    Default

    anyone?

  5. #5
    Senior Member GijsZePa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    anyone?
    Hola Amigo..

    Well...it's not bad..but too 'how do I explain that in English ?' ..general. Everything concerning commerce is 'commercieel' so I'm not sure where to use it for...
    The .nl version is a parked page also ..

    Ciao,

    Martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >


    Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

  6. #6
    Pred
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by GijsZePa View Post
    Hola Amigo..

    Well...it's not bad..but too 'how do I explain that in English ?' ..general. Everything concerning commerce is 'commercieel' so I'm not sure where to use it for...
    The .nl version is a parked page also ..

    Ciao,

    Martin
    cheers Martin
    appreciate that

    i'll prob hang onto for sake of $7
    but that will be my last foray out of England

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    cheers Martin
    appreciate that

    i'll prob hang onto for sake of $7
    but that will be my last foray out of England

    So... does that mean you're out of Kiev too?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2

    Smile Beautiful Smile and Love!

    spammer banned and post deleted
    Last edited by Scandiman; 05-10-2009 at 03:10 PM.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    03The assembled prices Sacramento Escort are WAAAY Sacramento Escorts below MAP, and because of that, you need to email us and we will send you a Sacramento Asian Escort list of items, or if you have a specific head you'd like Sacramento Asian Escorts affixed to an OKato, let us know and we will shoot you out pricing
    Last edited by keyon; 04-17-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
A Yup.mobi Mobile Site
Mobile Dating