I just wanted to give you guys a big
THANK YOU
for providing a terrific tool for mobile website building.

Too many times, you only hear from us when things are not going well. When we have problems, we're the first to cry

This tool has allowed my to produce multiple mobile sites that have well surpassed 1 million hits the past few months.

Thanks to mobisitegalore, several personal milestones would have not been attainable. I feel it's worthy of recognizing them for this.

datinghelp received 2nd place in the ilovemobileweb awards
Looking at the other nominated sites, I feel this is quite an honor.

fbimostwanted continues to grow and gain visitors on a global scale. This site was tremendous potential to be picked up by several law enforcement agencies, homeland security and similar entities that can help bring mobi mainstream. Time will tell.

newhairstyles is getting closer and closer to becoming a stand alone business as a paid for inclusion beauty salon directory / gallery. I've had nothing but positive response from those in the industry.

type1 is awaiting approval for a link from jdrf.org as an approved site to help juvenile diabetics.

evacuations has has it's most successful year as well, providing thousands of visitors helpful information while theyre away from their PC.

earlysigns is really been a blessing to many young ladies. I get quite a few questions sent in asking for more advice on early signs of pregnancy and thanking us for providing this info in a private setting.

Again, THANK YOU mobisitegalore for the wonderful tools you offer! Without them, most of my sites would be parked and helping very few.
If you ever find a need for a public endorsment, just let me know!

Mark