Thread: Mobilink.mobi

Default Mobilink.mobi

www.mobilink.mobi is the first n last choice... the real linking

Well, it looks like Mobility presented in a lighter shade of blue

Quote Originally Posted by asifejaz View Post
    www.mobilink.mobi is the first n last choice... the real linking
    Care to elaborate on why it's the first 'n last choice? linking? how so? Enquiring minds would like to know

Compliments on the successful vBulletin install.. Any PHP errors/warnings are clearly hidden with a good error reporting setting. Like so many installs... It's not what it starts as, rather what it evolves too. Hopefully lighter weight, tried viewing it on my AT&T MediaNET from the start Nokia 2610: Memory Full.

Of course if you're looking to become useful to many, and find your place, you might just be in the right place, hehe... I'd bet Andres knows many good tricks for getting vBulletin to be mobile friendly, as I have been checking here nightly on my 2610 just before going to bed, and it loads great and fast everytime

Good luck, and uhm... what was the question? ... drats, ADD/ADHD kicking in again.

-setjmp

LOL nice job ripping off Mobility's forum setup...

Here's an idea: How about even a little originality? You'll get much better results. You should be asking yourself the question, what unique content/idea do I have that will result in visitors choosing MobiLink over Mobility? Mobility has many of the top .mobi players, and I don't see any reason why they would migrate to MobiLink...

Can you please shed some light on what makes MobiLink better than the available alternative (Mobility)?

well, its a beta launch. not fully categorized. your opinions are appriciated. I also need moderators for my forum and need help to market it succefully., I think as compare to mobility, the domain name has more strength MOBI-LINK, what do you think? now its wap enabled. you can visit it on your cell/pda/iphone n smartphones. give it a try.

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by asifejaz View Post
    I think as compare to mobility, the domain name has more strength MOBI-LINK, what do you think?
    Mobility is one word. MobiLink.mobi is redundant (mobi..link..mobi).

You're going to have a hard time make any headway here. As far as I know, nearly all the members here are more than happy with Mobility. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Mobility is not the best place to market your site -- you are offering us something less than what we've got.

Would you trade your dime for a penny?

Last edited by Tom; 10-20-2008 at 06:12 AM.