Thread: VeniceConnected.mobi : by Who Else? Comune di Venezia

domainitrix

Arrow VeniceConnected.mobi : by Who Else? Comune di Venezia

http://www.veniceconnected.mobi/?lang=EN

How do I connect?
    In Beach ... On Line!

For the 2008 summer season that the City is launching the project "On the beach… online !!!", an innovative service connectivity and reservation.
    The project is intended to customers of Venice Beaches SpA, which will be included in the price of rent seasonal hut, rooms or even umbrellas network access WIFI.
    Other users can still buy a subscription for the whole season or a voucher daily.

Cost?
    Type Duration Price
    SEASONAL June 1 - September 14, FREE for agents of huts, rooms and umbrellas seasonal
    SUBSCRIPTION June 1 - September 14, 20 €
    DAILY 24 hours 3 €
    Where withdrawal vouchers?
    The cards for access can be purchased at the offices of Venice Beach in San Nicholas and in Zone A seats at the entrance.

The WiFi technology allows wireless connection to the Internet to devices such as portable computers, handhelds and cell phones.

Activate the search for WiFi networks from your device.
    Select the network called venice> connected.
    Open your browser to navigate and linked to the site www.veniceconnected.mobi
    Show userID and password that you find on voucher distribution in the offices of Venice Beach.
    Surf beach with / / venice> connected.
    _______
    At the 65° Venice International Film Festival don't miss the chance to get connected every where around the festival.

Venice Connected is the first venetian network to let you freely surfing during the Film Festival,click here and you'll get a prepaid voucher to access the venice>connected network. All you need is to fill in every requested field to get an username and once you complete the transaction you will be redirected to a web page with your username.

Copy your username and click "Send" to receive the password on the mobile phone registered with an SMS.

Now type any address (except the free ones) to load the login page.

Enjoy your surf.

I've seen it for months. This is made by comune di Venezia. Yup. official .mobi site by town of Venice.
    You can book your umbrella on the beach, rooms, as well as get connected during the Venice Film festival ( which in my opinion, me being the art film fan and all, is cooler than the Oscars )

Ain't it cool?

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

oh Hallelujah! I have even more reason for my wife and I to return to Venezia!!!

She is the love of my life...then there is my wife.

That is why I latched on to several Italian early on, including San Marco and others.

Bellisima! Bella Donna!

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    oh Hallelujah! I have even more reason for my wife and I to return to Venezia!!!

She is the love of my life...then there is my wife.
    Oooh, I wouldn't tell your wife this if I were you!

That is why I latched on to several Italian early on, including San Marco and others.
    Bellisima! Bella Donna!
    Guess what Gerry, if you click on the " [2]Extras" you get this http://www.veniceconnected.mobi/View...IDCategoria=17 , offering audio guides to San Marco!

Getting bored of repping Trixie

Nice find again !

Martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >

Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by domainitrix View Post
    Oooh, I wouldn't tell your wife this if I were you!
    But she knows. She knows I love Venezia and all her charms.

And my wife has enjoyed it with me.

We have danced on Rialto and Piazza San Marco.

Wow, the memories I have going back 30 years. She is a beauty that never ages, both Venice and my wife.

Damn, how poetic!

domainitrix

Thanks Martin!

We have danced on Rialto and Piazza San Marco.

Wow, the memories I have going back 30 years. She is a beauty that never ages, both Venice and my wife.

Damn, how poetic!
    Lucky for you both!!

Love is better than botox injections; I hope I never have to get one!
    Hoping for love or a bad eyesight for beholder of my beauty! ( considering 30 years down the road and all.) Definitely hope for the former rather than latter!
    Last edited by domainitrix; 09-17-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Mobility Member

Ciao Domainitrix

Very nice find

rep+

renato
    Beautyfarm.mobi homebanking.mobi eiffel.mobi colosseo.mobi passwort.mobi photovoltaic.mobi wonders.mobi brut.mobi low-cost.mobi moulin.mobi cooljob.mobi netiquette.mobi worksearch.mobi jobby.mobi ramblas.mobi corcovado.mobi wahlen.mobi thewall.mobi thecube.mobi byou.mobi tearoom.mobi bistrot.mobi

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by ajooo View Post
    Ciao Domainitrix

Very nice find

rep+

renato
    Thanks Renato.

I like it when you say "Very " 2 times= Very very nice find!: as you have done in the past.
    I think it sounds very Italian somehow
    Hope all is well with you & thanks Renato