Thread: How to delete your own YouTube videos on a computer or mobile device - Business Insider

Default How to delete your own YouTube videos on a computer or mobile device - Business Insider

How to delete your own YouTube videos on a computer or mobile device Business InsiderIt's easy to delete your own YouTube video on your computer, iPhone, or Android. Here's how to do it.

More...

I was searching for the ways to report the channel on youtube, but I am unable to do so.
    What should I do?
    I am a youtuber and I have started making videos of teaching skills since last year. Recently I have seen a channel who are copying others content and posting their videos. In total they are violating youtube's copyright policy.
    How to report them to youtube?
    Any help in this regard.

Well never mind,
    I found a solution and just filed a complaint for copyright infringement from here.
    and guess what, after I filed a complaint. within 4 hours that channel was removed.
    Moreover I also found a supportive guide for those who runs a channel but don't know how to delete youtube video, maybe that's an old video and you want to change with the new content so you can take reference from these steps.