Good Day
in my Xamarin page i have a button that browse the gallery to allow a user to bind it to an image editor , after selecting the image , the page refreshes to the first page that led to this current page. i would like to make it keep it in the current page after image selection . below is the code on my button

async private void Btnupload_Clicked(object sender, EventArgs e) { GenericMethods.IS_IMAGE_SELECTON = true; if (!CrossMedia.Current.IsPickPhotoSupported) { await DisplayAlert("Photos Not Supported", ":( Permission not granted to photos.", "OK"); return; } var file = await CrossMedia.Current.PickPhotoAsync(new Plugin.Media.Abstractions.PickMediaOptions { PhotoSize = Plugin.Media.Abstractions.PhotoSize.Medium }); if (file == null) return; filePath = file.Path; paths.Enqueue(filePath); //Linux path readytosave = GenericMethods.StreamToByteArray(file.GetStream()) ; Uri uri = new Uri(file.Path); filename = string.Empty; if (uri.IsFile) { filename = System.IO.Path.GetFileName(uri.LocalPath); } var extension = filename.Split('.')[1].ToLower(); file_extension = extension; imageEditor.Source = ImageSource.FromStream(() => { var stream = file.GetStream(); return stream; }); imagepopup.IsOpen = true; }
Thanks

Vuyiswa Maseko

More...