Thread: It.Mini.mobi Mini Automobile Brand's .mobi for Italian Market

domainitrix

Thumbs up It.Mini.mobi Mini Automobile Brand's .mobi for Italian Market

-----------------------

http://it.mini.mobi/ No redirect: straight .mobi all the way!

Online at the launch of two special editions Trigger MINI and MINI Abbey Road, the mobile portal it.mini.mobi is a 'window' always open to the world MINI. Accessible through the use innovative system of QR codes, the wap site offers a quick and easy access to news about product, appointments community MINI and the most recent projects
    being linked to the world of creativity, for example Check-in Architecture

Already online and reachable at it.mini.mobi, the new mobile portal offers' window 'always open to the world MINI. Accessible at any time by using your phone connections wap (Wireless Application Protocol), the site is divided into three sections that allow for a simple and direct look on the latest product (http://it.mini.mobi/mini ), To discover the latest projects MINI (http://it.mini.mobi/
    checkin), and gain useful information about local events, activities linked to the world of cinema art and design, and appointments with the community MINI (http://it.mini.mobi/events).

Put online at the recent launch of two special editions Trigger MINI and MINI Abbey Road, the portal it.mini.mobi can also be reached through the use of QR codes. The codes QR - where QR is the acronym for "quick response" rapid response - two-dimensional symbols are able to encode information of various kinds, including the address of a mobile site. Scansionando QR codes included in ads MINI published in the print media, you can directly access the wap site without having to type in any address. For the communication campaign were created more QR codes, each of which encodes different links that lead to different sections of the site.
    Read more here..

Users can access the site 3 different ways:

1) Entering the address onto the phone browser.
    2) Via scanning 2D barcodes on the prints ads for Mini.
    3) SMS 48 48 41 and get a link back.

* Young & Hip!

Last edited by domainitrix; 06-16-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: It Doesn't Redirect!! (* information correction)

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

Talking

oh THAT IS SO SWEET!

Damn those mobi evangelists at BMW!

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    oh THAT IS SO SWEET!

Damn those mobi evangelists at BMW!
    We can all pitch in and send them a case of wine from your Muscadine Gerry!

Such a great find! Did I mention that the B in BMW stands for Bavarian?!

Finally another rep for Kitty.

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by blitzpotz View Post

Thanks Blitzpotz!

You did just now. Bayerische Motoren Werke (English: Bavarian Motor Works)
    Are you from the Bavarian region?

Yeah, I am born Bavarian living in the capital, Munich (headquarters of BMW!). Preventing megalomania I have to admit that Monte cried "Beer!" in the last East Traffic, when he brought Bavarian.com into auction.

Bavarians are in an easy way proud of their origin even if the rest of Germany may think we are a developped species of apes regarding our dialect and jovial way of life. I could imagine that this may be similar with Sicilians in Italy or Texans in the USA.

By the way: Do you know that Japan has chosen Hello Kitty as THE symbol promoting the country?
    Good luck!

Abo Apo are Arena ars Benzin Bestellung Bett Cargo Champ Charger Deko descargas Devisen Dirndl Druck Elektro Ferienhaus Galeria Goud heiss Horoscopo ICT inline Jantes Jobboerse Joias Jury Kombi Kreuzfahrt Lichtmit Mobilfunk Moveis Nails Olio Onlinekredit Parfuem pep Pisa Polizei pronto Schlagzeilen Servicio SocialMediaMarketing Spielzeug StockExchange Styling tellTerminal TFT tire Transporter Vaticano viajar vivre was wau Wein wer Zahnarzt Zeit Zubehoer

domainitrix

I have to admit that Monte cried "Beer!" in the last East Traffic, when he brought Bavarian.com into auction.
    Funny!
    But, besides the Oktoberfest, castles & churches it seems to house many international brands: BMW, Audi, Siemens, Allianz, Infineon, the European Aerospace and Defence Company, Puma AG and Adidas AG. (copied directly from Wikipedia )

And many notable famous people are from there:

Pope Benedict XVI : current pope
    Painter: Paul Klee
    Writer: Thomas Mann
    Musicians: Richard Wagner & Richard Strauss
    Fashion Inventor: Levi Strauss ( Born in Bavaria)

You should be proud.

By the way: Do you know that Japan has chosen Hello Kitty as THE symbol promoting the country?
    Good luck!
    About time the Kitty Represent!

WOW! You are informed - wikipediated? - very well. Respectfully I wanna add that we indeed have the most breweries in Bavaria worldwide. Plus Henry Kissinger, who was born in the city Fürth. Plus Albrecht Dürer from Nürnberg. Plus ...
    Thomas Mann was living in Munich for some years before he went to the USA (thx, Adolf ) but originally he came from Lübeck in Northern Germany.

What about you, domainitrix? When I remember correctly, you have a lot of fun with Arnold in California, don´t you?

domainitrix

What about you, domainitrix? When I remember correctly, you have a lot of fun with Arnold in California, don´t you?
    Yes in sunny Southern California.
    But, now that I've got a new gig to Represent! a nation; time to get serious
    Good luck!

Living and Lovin in North Carolina, y'all.

Did I mention I personally know the owner of Bavarian.mobi?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Did I mention I personally know the owner of Bavarian.mobi?
    So, what can I do for you?

I need this domain soooooo much.

Mobility Regular

Lived in Munich for a time and sampled beer at just about every brewery in the region!
    Loved it there!
    Regards, cobo

mobile *** why.mobi *** global
    HighYield + Philanthropy = Paradigm Shift

Quote Originally Posted by cobo View Post
    Lived in Munich for a time and sampled beer at just about every brewery in the region!
    Loved it there!
    So maybe once in the early 90s or when you were here we sat around in a beergarden table by table. Thinking about the future of the internet that nobody would need and peferring to taste beers.
    Nice, we are two Bavarians on this board now.

Cheers

Mobility Regular

Or maybe you saw my rock band play around town or we played some frisbee at the Englisher Garden.
    Of course, we could have shared one of those giant pretzels! hehe.
    Regards, cobo

mobile *** why.mobi *** global
    HighYield + Philanthropy = Paradigm Shift

Or maybe you saw my rock band play around town or we played some frisbee at the Englisher Garden.
    Of course, we could have shared one of those giant pretzels! hehe.
    LOL, sure we did. Frisbee close to the nudists at the Eisbach , afterwards dining at Reitschule and then dancing in Sugar Shack. Home sweet home ...
    When have u been here, Chaz?

domainitrix

Wow, it seems that we have many former rock band members here at mobility. I thought I've heard WIP mention that he was also in another thread.
    Perhaps we can start a Mobility rock band.., or a fusion of Blue Grass+rock or something & have Gerry play his banjo in it as well

Respectfully I wanna add that we indeed have the most breweries in Bavaria worldwide.
    Anywhere in the world, where they have famed breweries & distilleries, I think it takes 2 main things:

1) Abundance of crops= land & nutrient rich soil that produces enough crops.
    2) Quality water supply= not only in irrigating the crops but, water itself has to have a good mineral balance to accommodate the spirit production.

Also, to have enough surplus of crops to brew spirits means that the inhabitants have had enough to eat /sustenance in the first place.

Throughout the history, even if the crops are produced under quasi-slavery like conditions under feudal lordship, if the peasants aren't fed; revolt or takeover( by another feudal lord) will ensue so, naturally people will end up getting fed one way or another....

And when people are fed, they are happy & convivial in nature.

All of your convivial Bavarian friends are welcome here Blitzpotz, bring em all in!!!

Brilliant analysis, Kitty! Never thought about that: Wealth is the ability to produce crops. Freedom is the power to diversify alcoholic drinks. Then democracy would be the same right for everybody to consume them.

Quote Originally Posted by domainitrix View Post
    All of your convivial Bavarian friends are welcome here Blitzpotz, bring em all in!!!
    Ok, if you want more guys like me, here´s my Munich friend:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XiWW_7zbfL0
    Listen well! This is Bavarian dialect.

domainitrix

Correction on the OP: No redirect= Straight mobi 100% folks!

Pred

repped trix

i love the design of this site, its awesome
    it.mini.mobi

Pred

just go straight to www.mini.mobi now
    all in italian still

HOME Festival del Film di Roma

> Vinci un biglietto per la MINI Lounge
    Finanziamento ZEROZEROMINI

> Scopri il finanziamento e le due versioni
    IL TEST DI QUATTRORUOTE

> Guarda i video
    EVENTI E ATTIVITA'

> Informati sul mondo MINI
    > Home
    > Dealer Locator
    > Invia ad un amico
    > QR Reader - scaricalo qui

domainitrix

Right on Bro! Rep for the follow-up.

Mobility Regular

Cool

Can't believe I missed this one.
    Awesome!
    r+

Pred

another update

go to www.mini.mobi and is in english and you can choose italian also

they are updating site all time it seems

domainitrix

Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    another update

go to www.mini.mobi and is in english and you can choose italian also

they are updating site all time it seems

* All pictures courtesy of Mini.mobi.

Awesome looking!

TRIX how can i say in the nicest possible way.... YOU'RE REPPED!

real nice