Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major problem at a terrible time

Akmin Technologies

Thanks for the contribution. However, we have already analyzed the suggested option but did not take it up for automatic correction. Because correcting it that way will break the editable areas which will affect the way the page content loads within mobiSiteGalore WYSIWYG editor. That is why we decided that it has to be done manually in the published website location

http://evacuations.mobi/hurricane_info_2.php has been corrected in the way suggested and it is compliant with ready.mobi and w3c validator also. Any one who still need our help may send us the URLs (by private messages) so that we can correct them too.
    Also feel free to visit http://forums.mobisitegalore.com

Akmin Technologies

Thanks for the contribution. However, we have already analyzed the suggested option but did not take it up for automatic correction. Because correcting it that way will break the editable areas which will affect the way the page content loads within mobiSiteGalore WYSIWYG editor. That is why we decided that it has to be done manually in the published website location

http://evacuations.mobi/hurricane_info_2.php has been corrected in the way suggested and it is compliant with ready.mobi and w3c validator also. Any one who still need our help may send us the URLs (by private messages) so that we can correct them too.
    Also feel free to visit http://forums.mobisitegalore.com

Quote Originally Posted by mobiSiteGalore View Post

I'm confused.
    The page still does not resolve in FireFox. Nothing has changed. HAve you looked at the site in FireFox?

WiP, I'm also still seeing the usual error message on that page. Would you consider downloading one of your pages, fixing it, then uploading it again? Assuming that can be done with MSG - I created a site there once and downloaded it to host elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    WiP, I'm also still seeing the usual error message on that page. Would you consider downloading one of your pages, fixing it, then uploading it again? Assuming that can be done with MSG - I created a site there once and downloaded it to host elsewhere.
    gogo..rep to you, my friend
    I'd rep ya more for this if I could...
    I went into my cpanel and added the </div> tag as stated, and ...presto.....we have a working page in FireFox again. It was almost too simple. To think this main page has been down for something this simple for 6 days for my FireFox visitors (the majority) during a paid-for press release has me quit ******.

I was hoping MSG would have fixed this on their end as promised. If there support considers this difficult, I'm not too sure what to think. They stated they would fix it. They stated they had fixed it. But it was not. They obviously didn't even check. Pretty bummed about the situation.

I'm guessing I'll have to update the site in cpanel from now on. Better than going through this again.

You would think that MSG would take care of problems like this in a timely manner in a community such as this where word of mouth is paramount.

I'll be really ticked if my other situation is not resolved shortly as well.

Mobility Regular NewBizInDisney's Avatar

Yes, congratulations!! Your page is finally fixed!!

Nice Work to you both,

gogo for tracking down the left out div tag,
    and WIP for the follow through (adding the </div> tag).

Good job to you both.

Well Done!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12