Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Mobility.mobi!

Quote Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!! Nice to see you here pilot, looking forward to your great input to the community.
    You're a moderator?! Congrats! You better not kick me out for my beligerent anti-mobi posts.

Mobility Regular

Thanks Scandiman for the invitation.

I hope y'all don't mind, but I invited GregR and Jeff to join the mobility.mobi community...

Just kidding...!
    Mobivate Technologies - Get Your Mobi On! TM
    ezinaz - "Mobivangelist"

Thank you very much for the invite to this pro mobi board. Here's to much success and interesting times ahead

Quote Originally Posted by ezinaz View Post
    Thanks Scandiman for the invitation.

I hope y'all don't mind, but I invited GregR and Jeff to join the mobility.mobi community...

Just kidding...!

Good to see you here Ezinaz..

Look forward to development, monitization, and disscusion...

PC
    Last edited by pcaero; 06-26-2007 at 05:35 AM.

Default Was in the neighborhood and .....

Hello dot mobi compadres,

I was cyberhiking through my Firefox Bookmark Toolbar's favorites this morning and stopped by dotmobiz.mobi ... only to find out about mobility.mobi. What a great, awesome, timely, and welcome idea. There is so much to do, so many ideas, so much positive energy to be tapped and I think that this new, focused forum can be the place that it can all happen. As a firm believer in the future of dot mobi and dot us I look forward to learning, contributing, and just plain BSing about dot mobi here at mobility.mobi.

Best of luck to all dot mobi owners.

Bill (acc)

Welcome! Glad you're here and BTW I love the sig... Dot Mobi - coming soon to a phone near you. So true!!

Thanks Scandi - glad to see that you're a mod here - Anyone who spent any time at the other mobi forum area definitely knows and appreciates your dedication, valuable input, wit, and endless source of comment-appropriate graphics. With a positive-focused forum, hopefully you will not need to bring out the animated beating-the-dead-horse any more.

Mobility Regular

Excellent work Andres & crew. Thanks so much for the invite.
    Good luck to everyone & their mobi ventures!
    James aka vJRB from NP/mobi.

Hey, Bill! Great to see you again.

I'm here Thans dager for the invite

- Steve

Hello all! Someone just mentioned this site on NP and I came here
    I'm currently developing one of my mobi site (exclusively.mobi). I have some free times now as I just finished my final exam.

Glad to be here with all of you and good luck!

Thanks

Mobility Regular

This forum is a welcome breeze. Super idea!
    And starting on my birthday must certainly be a good sign for mobi. Haha.
    It is so nice to see the many good mobiers gathering here.
    Wonderful job Founders and great Mods also!
    Best to all!

Mobility Regular

Great job! Congrats guys.

Default Absolutely Fantabulous

That's what this is, the idea and the concept. Thnx to The Biffenator and Scandiman for inviting me in.

Ahhhh - Home Sweet Home ... Just came back from a trip - what a pleasant surprise!

thanks for the invite Dagersh!

At last a safe haven in the midst of some stormy seas... to build on our investments, rather than just defend them.

Mobility Regular

I'd better stick to my old name.....cramer, so I dont get confused!
    This here is a breath of fresh air, ahhh.
    Now I just have to get used to going to mobility.mobi instead of...

Glad you guys set it up, thanks.

This is a bit late as I've already posted 20 times, but THANK YOU to Andres for creating this wonderful community and THANK YOU to Scandi for the invitation. I haven't published yet but look forward to developing most or all of my names as I learn more about development.

Good luck to us all and I look forward to joining in the development process.
    Need a developer? MobileSiteStore.com | More good stuff at Drosty.com
    Accepting Quality guest posts via PM only for mobiEnthusiast.mobi
    (NO press releases or story ideas, completed, unique articles only
    )

Mobility Regular

Me likey this forumy. Let's get this party started!

Hi guys, i love the site. Thanks for the invite Scandi much appreciated. Thanks for creating this site Andres. So cool, just like christmas.

Mobility Regular

So far so good. Nice to not hear horrible criticism. I bet this community is going to go a long way.

Thanks for the great site guys! I guess I need to run out and buy a pda now so I can take my addiction on the road

Mobility Member

Default Hello - Great Site You Have!

This is a great forum you have here! I am sure .mobi will be a great success. I only started buying some Geo names last week and missed out on the best names, but nevertheless there are still some treasures to be found.

While looking up mountain locations I came across this one:

brokeback.mobi (Selling This - Any Interest?????????)

I don't lean towards that type of mountain, but it was available so I registered it. Theses other names were available so I registered them too:

Hillclimb.mobi (great for motorcyle events or clubs)
    Chupacabra.mobi (mythical goat sucker)
    Paddler.mobi (kayaking, canoeing, etc)
    LakeLure.mobi (NC - big tourist location)
    Northwoods.mobi
    Gaspe.mobi (Big tourist site in Quebec)
    Catamount.mobi (Just Google it and see the possibilities)
    GreatDivide.mobi (Another Geo. name)
    Fundy.mobi (Another Geo. name)
    BayofFundy.mobi
    Algoma.mobi (Geo.)
    AlgonquinPark.mobi (Geo.)
    Northerner.mobi (Lots of possibilities)
    NorthernOntario.mobi
    Purcell.mobi (Geo. Plus many more possibilities)
    Temagami.mobi (Geo.)
    Selkirk.mobi (Geo.)
    Etc.

Welcome CarolinaGuy, how did you find Mobility?

Default way to go....g-day from Sydney AU

Mr mobility, congratulations on all you have achieved so far. Im so glad I have found you today and I look forward to the future with much hope and expectation. Im kinda lost for words as I have barely been here 5 minutes...i''l leave it at thankyou and go make an introduction and perhaps post my domains...don't know if i will make the most valuable portfolio as i only started registering .mobi 6 months ago....but im sure people will be surprised and even shocked at some of the domains i have found 150 or more...i also managed to secure them by going without a lot of things as im on a disability pension after 4 car write offs in the last 4 years....im pretty sure it was all worth IT! OH YEAH
    ps i noticed you have a few names close to what i managed to secure a few months ago...ie ticketbook.mobi and ticketbookings.mobi must say i was quite happy and surprised when i saw they were there for me, as i was with many others.

pps- oh yeah for anyone thinks all the good names are gone, let me just say there is a few hundred or more on my to get list....its hard to be anxious for nothing and learn patience....i want IT now

Mobility Regular

Welcome aboard, MrMobi!

Talking Hello There

Hi People

I look forward to picking some brains and sharing my experiences of this new world.

Welcome aboard wannaknow!

I sincerely hope you get what you want out of this wonderful mobi forum. It's the best group of well-rounded mobi enthusiasts around the globe.

Look around and check out the threads and you'll see just about everything in the mobile web covered.

Get into "sponge mode" and soak it up!

Mark

Arrow Geek behind the Cell

Hi everyone,

WOW, this site is pretty cool. Hope to get mine there though probably not in the form of a forum. But hopefully a fraction of this useful.

I started with my first computer in 1980 (a timex sinclair 1000) and haven't really lost interest in them and what they have brought ever since, for more than a couple years here and there...

In the late 90s I became heavily involved in a startup that had potential, though the company and it's politics was great at burning out assets then throwing them to the curb for new and improved ones.. (in the end that co went up in smoke along with so many other DOT COM failures in the early 2000s).

Since then, most of what I have done was self employed, development, network administration, computer repair, computer security, and even a little online detective work. About 2005 I got frustrated working hard and being broke still, and got out of it even for a couple years. After 25 years, I needed a vaction. After a couple years writing and a year as a hospital security guard, well, that was all the vacation I needed :-D

I'm working on devloping my own site now: setjmp.mobi . Nothing happens by mistake and my old domains (setjmp.*) got bought up by someone before I could get them back earlier this year; though by then I was all into my phones anyways. (JavaME, WAP, SMS, etc).

.mobi is great! That burnout co back in the day was playing with phones, and the main reason I wasn't interested on that front, was their desire not to see some standardization that enabled a lot more feature in mobile computing and limited devices, rather they were focused on trying to make something they could have control and profit all over. I'm glad they failed. The old proprietary thang thang...

OK, I'd bet few have read this far, so I'll leave it with thanks for reading this far...

Sincerely,
    Eric Allen Griff (setjmp)

Quote Originally Posted by setjmp View Post
    Hi everyone,

WOW, this site is pretty cool. Hope to get mine there though probably not in the form of a forum. But hopefully a fraction of this useful.

I started with my first computer in 1980 (a timex sinclair 1000) and haven't really lost interest in them and what they have brought ever since, for more than a couple years here and there...

In the late 90s I became heavily involved in a startup that had potential, though the company and it's politics was great at burning out assets then throwing them to the curb for new and improved ones.. (in the end that co went up in smoke along with so many other DOT COM failures in the early 2000s).

Since then, most of what I have done was self employed, development, network administration, computer repair, computer security, and even a little online detective work. About 2005 I got frustrated working hard and being broke still, and got out of it even for a couple years. After 25 years, I needed a vaction. After a couple years writing and a year as a hospital security guard, well, that was all the vacation I needed :-D

I'm working on devloping my own site now: setjmp.mobi . Nothing happens by mistake and my old domains (setjmp.*) got bought up by someone before I could get them back earlier this year; though by then I was all into my phones anyways. (JavaME, WAP, SMS, etc).

.mobi is great! That burnout co back in the day was playing with phones, and the main reason I wasn't interested on that front, was their desire not to see some standardization that enabled a lot more feature in mobile computing and limited devices, rather they were focused on trying to make something they could have control and profit all over. I'm glad they failed. The old proprietary thang thang...

OK, I'd bet few have read this far, so I'll leave it with thanks for reading this far...

Sincerely,
    Eric Allen Griff (setjmp)
    Welcome Eric !

Nice introduction ...

Martin
    <signature police forced me to remove my image that was too large and had nothing to do with a mobi site >

Autodisk.mobi - all dutch carspecs | Manage all your holiday accommodations with our online manager.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast