PDA

View Full Version : what do you say about my idea...?

lovebirds143
01-14-2011, 06:45 AM
hello

so many big wap/websites are using free domains like co dot cc or co dot nr ..etc..etc... that free domain sites are earning 40$ and above a day... so want to buy thar original own domains i mean dot com domains if we see ex.. downloads dot cocc domain earning 40$ and having so many visitors then i will take downloads dot com domain.... and i will park that domain to earn some little money...
is my thought was right...?

morse
01-14-2011, 07:30 AM
hello

so many big wap/websites are using free domains like co dot cc or co dot nr ..etc..etc... that free domain sites are earning 40$ and above a day... so want to buy thar original own domains i mean dot com domains if we see ex.. downloads dot cocc domain earning 40$ and having so many visitors then i will take downloads dot com domain.... and i will park that domain to earn some little money...
is my thought was right...?
The idea is great, its been into use since an insanely long amount of time, however, do you think that downloads.com would be available to register??

lovebirds143
01-14-2011, 09:56 AM
The idea is great, its been into use since an insanely long amount of time, however, do you think that downloads.com would be available to register??
it is not available but i have few sites list some .tk domain named sites earning 30-40$ a day....that dot com domain also available ........ all are earning more than 30$ a day.....
can i buy that .com domain ... because i don't have experience with domain parking that's y asking here .........

Scandiman
01-14-2011, 01:35 PM
it is not available but i have few sites list some .tk domain named sites earning 30-40$ a day....that dot com domain also available ........ all are earning more than 30$ a day.....
can i buy that .com domain ... because i don't have experience with domain parking that's y asking here .........

TBH I didn't quite understand the idea to begin with, but if the com is available then I don't see why you can't register it. Perhaps if you try to explain the idea again I'll better understand the problem

lovebirds143
01-14-2011, 03:37 PM
TBH I didn't quite understand the idea to begin with, but if the com is available then I don't see why you can't register it. Perhaps if you try to explain the idea again I'll better understand the problem

i saw some web sites having so many unique visitors/day and earnings are also high like 40$ a day.. but they are using free domains like co.cc,co.nr...etc.. example mobility.co.cc having so many unique visitors and earings 50$ a day... so i will buy the paid domain mobility.com( if mobility.com available to buy) and i will park that domain....so i can earn some little money from parking ....

Scandiman
01-14-2011, 04:04 PM
i saw some web sites having so many unique visitors/day and earnings are also high like 40$ a day.. but they are using free domains like co.cc,co.nr...etc.. example mobility.co.cc having so many unique visitors and earings 50$ a day... so i will buy the paid domain mobility.com( if mobility.com available to buy) and i will park that domain....so i can earn some little money from parking ....

mobility.co.cc earns $50 a day? What does it do to earn this kind of money? If not do you have another example of an actual site earning this money?