PDA

View Full Version : Namedrive stats?

jasdon
12-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Anyone else seeing weird stats the last couple of days?

The figures for Portfolio Summary are higher than for the folder totals. I give it a day or so before contacting them, maybe it'll be rectified.

Earlier in the week a few adult names there got pulled - I heard the same happened at sedo. Said their feed wouldn't deliver ads to them; today I got notified it was a mistake by Google and the names have been reinstated. Guess the two might be connected.

Work In Progress
12-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Nothing strange on my end....:dontknow:

Tim
12-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Not on ND, but on parking panel I got a hit on a name that I have built out...that just instills oodles of confidence in the stats. How the hell can you claim a hit (albeit it is only one measly hit) when I have it hosted? :hmmmm2:

jasdon
12-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Not on ND, but on parking panel I got a hit on a name that I have built out...that just instills oodles of confidence in the stats. How the hell can you claim a hit (albeit it is only one measly hit) when I have it hosted? :hmmmm2:

I've seen that happen regularly over the months - and also when I've moved a name to another parking company. I used to think it was when someone bookmarked the page, but surely it couldn't :dontknow:

My ND monthly rev was cut about 25% today along with 30%+ of uniques. Something odd going on, but I can't be bothered going into it. I set up minisites for most of my non mobis, and most of the names I have parked are soon to be pointed to sites.

BTW Tim - I'm impressed with hostgator so far - the stats are fantastic compared to what I'm used to!

Tim
12-14-2007, 10:12 PM
parking is dead...long live the minisite

Gerry
12-14-2007, 10:12 PM
I noticed revenue taken away. What?

A decline in PPC?

Must be some of those $0.00 clicks again. Too many and I have to pay them.

jasdon
12-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I noticed revenue taken away. What?

A decline in PPC?

Must be some of those $0.00 clicks again. Too many and I have to pay them.

Yeah, where can you get those $0.00 clicks? I'll buy 10 million of those....

Dave
12-15-2007, 04:43 AM
Yeah, last month for a couple of weeks I made $3+ at Sedo on about 10 clicks from 130 visits to a newly acquired domain that I had parked...on Parked.com's nameservers! I had only listed it at Sedo, never parked it there.

Now, in December, just a few hits and no clicks in the first week, so I decided to actually direct it to Sedo's nameservers. Still nothing.

Bizarre.