PDA

View Full Version : Some new wapservices!

Praet
08-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Hello all! I have some new wapservices on your mobile phone internet! Please visit these sites using your mobile phone internet= Teleloya.mydir.mobi ,and Axiphone.nicesite.mobi -See you there, bye

morse
08-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Teleloya.mydir.mobi << everytime somebody visits that site the above person earns 0.01 $ hence a spam and scam coz they aint any services btw
Axiphone.nicesite.mobi << Links to all topsites list spam again.
Such a person gets DEV tag ! lolz
Just found out that all the topics started by this user have been a mydir,mobi sites which a purely advertisement sites not developed sites!

Scandiman
08-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Teleloya.mydir.mobi << everytime somebody visits that site the above person earns 0.01 $ hence a spam and scam coz they aint any services btw
Axiphone.nicesite.mobi << Links to all topsites list spam again.

Thanks for your input, I'd like to hear Praet's response.

Such a person gets DEV tag ! lolz

DEV tag isn't something awarded, it indicates the members of the .mobi Developers usergroup which is for professional .mobi developers who offer their services for hire. You can see more if you go to User CP -> Group Memberships.

morse
08-20-2009, 07:41 PM
DEV tag isn't something awarded, it indicates the members of the .mobi Developers usergroup which is for professional .mobi developers who offer their services for hire. You can see more if you go to User CP -> Group Memberships.
Thanks for clearing the doubt there. I thought it was something awarded.