PDA

View Full Version : PPC on .mobi

thebiffenator
06-24-2007, 07:45 PM
What are your guys and gals average for ppc? I parked mine before but was only getting around .10, .03, I guess I needed to optimize them. But the other day I parked my Liable (dot) mobi name again, and it made $1.50 on one click and another click $1.60. I am thinking maybe I shouldn't develope that one yet lol But I will soon

My other question is, How would I drive more traffic to that name if its parked and is it leagal to do that. It only gets about 3 vistors a month now For example, can I put on my other .mobi sites as a link?

Thanks in advane,
Brian

newton
06-25-2007, 04:49 PM
My average for ppc is very low. Originally I left them at sedo whilst I concentrated on developing other mobi's before realising they were less than useless there. They are currently at ND and I need to optimise these as they are only earning a couple of cents.

If the mobi's are parked then I wouldn't push traffic to them. If you want traffic, then instead of parking, you could look at setting up mini-sites on the mobi's along with suitable advertising.

Kerrijo
06-27-2007, 12:21 AM
I got squat on my parked mobi's at Sedo. The only one that had a lot of visits and clicks was dailyjoke but that one was previously developed (I traded it for a LLL.) The others...I just moved them all to namedrive, hopefully will get more traffic when they are indexed by the search engines. Yes, it's better to develop. :)

Gerry
06-27-2007, 01:59 AM
PPC at NameDrive still will not be high. I don't think at the moment anyone is really paying much to be on a .mobi link. That is "at the moment".

But there should be an improvement overall. At Sedo, the .mobi lander had 5 ads. Ad NameDrive you will have 10. Much more selection to choose from.

I have numerous .mobi's well over 50% CTR. Still, not a bunch of revenue. But I am very very happy with the type in traffic that has remained consistant the past few months.

Initially I thought (and perhap it was) bots hitting the domains. But bots don't click on links.

texasgamer
06-27-2007, 03:51 AM
Most of my ppc comes from adult type names at NameDrive. It is usually low but I get consistant traffic and clicks. I did get one $5 click the other day on one of my mobis!:
MockDraft.com

Work In Progress
06-27-2007, 05:02 AM
Most of my ppc comes from adult type names at NameDrive. It is usually low but I get consistant traffic and clicks. I did get one $5 click the other day on one of my mobis!:
MockDraft.com

Wow...a $5.00 mobi click. Congrats!

I have not faired that well. My biggest PPC avg is .23 while I've also scored a big ol' .00 on another. Most are under .10 though.

Tim
06-27-2007, 06:34 AM
I had a 1.85 click about two months ago, but that was the highlight. I'm down to .20-.50 clicks now...on ND