PDA

View Full Version : Not getting enough traffic to your developed mobis? Read On!

Reece
06-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Just posted this over at NP... This is my true story of what I did yesterday and how it has now dramatically changed my site's popularity overnight!

I for one, wasn't happy with the results I was getting, so I decided to have some fun with it... Let's face it... $1/day over at ND won't be paying for my 360 regs anytime soon so... I sent all my parked mobis to my developed site! That's 358 parked names all pointing at 1 name. End result... went from an average of 200 page views (highest to date was 553 in over 3 months of hosting) to 951! That's a whopping 750 hits more than I get 95% of the time and 400 hits more than I've ever gotten! What's 750 hits worth to you? It's worth more than $1 to me :)

Note: In my case, many of my names are of related antioxidants, so my site is actually useful to these visitors, much more than a parked page, I would like to believe. I'm not sure what kind of results you'd have if you had names all over the place, but this may be a good idea for people like Paul who have portfolios concentrated in 1 main area (i.e. geo).

Scandiman
06-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Excellent idea Reece, and you're right on the money. It's like having an army of sales reps bringing customers into your store. Creative solutions like this are how to get beyond the drip of parking revenue. And depending how you set up the forwarding you can see which of your sales reps are better producing by checking the referring URL's Also your right about using this technique for concentrated segments of a portfolio.

JOSEPHINE
03-24-2010, 08:25 AM
You won't get cancer from one exposure to an x-ray machine. You're more likely to get cancer from radiation exposure from cell phones.