Thread: FreeStories.mobi

Default FreeStories.mobi

Free Mobile Stories

Just launched this new site to consolidate all stories I've developed so far: 150+. More will be coming each month.

On the home page, I have the best picks for the month (by your humble "editor"): three each for the Children section and the General section.

Each story has two versions: one for mobile phones and one for tablets. The only difference between the two is the sizes of pictures. The former uses a width of 240 pixels and the latter 480 pixels.

I've also started a free Monthly Newsletter to provide a list of new stories (with picture and brief description) released during the past month. If you'd like to be included, please let me know or use the Comment form on the site.

Suggestions will be appreciated.
    Last edited by ChinaMobi; 01-20-2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Add more description

Just sent out my Monthly Newsletter about the 14 stories added to my sites last month. Thanks to a member on this forum, I managed to get a site for my all-time favorite story of "Pride & Prejudice" by Jane Austen.

Enjoy ***line reading from your mobile phone!

That's growing into an awesome resource!

Love it.

Thanks, Andy, for the kind words. The next feature to add is a short, one-line description underneath the book title in each menu so people don't have to guess what the story is.

I was very busy in February but still managed to release one children story plus 4 general stories. My favorite one among them is Michael's Crag by Grant Allen, for its surprise ending.

good stuff. It would be great if having a nav bar style instead of text link for header link.
    Cheers.