Thread: which is better ......iphone or blackberry?

Default which is better ......iphone or blackberry?

i m going to buy a mobile blackberry or ip[hone but i m confused which is better...

First time poster!

iPhone is much cooler than Black Berry. But better for business purpose Please... In the complete unknown of the future where anything can change - that's one thing. But today, it's barely a discussion. The BB kills it.

u suggesting me or make me confuse more...

First time poster!

Default Hello

Hey, I think that iPhone is the best Though both devices have it's own powerful tools and functionality and I have used both mobiles, but I got iPhone more powerful in compare to balckberry. It has great storage capacity, best megapixel camera, GPS facility, big screen and many more. iPhone is wonderful .

It all depends on what type of phone that you are looking for. If you want a phone that is all about business and you want to be able to respond to emails and stuff like that really fast then i would suggest going for the blackberry. Also the physical qwerty keyboard is also a big plus because it just makes it easier to type out messages.

if you want a phone that has a good media player (and i am not saying that the blackberry media player sucks, its just that the iphone's is faster and easier to use) and is just fun to mess around with, then i would go for the iPhone. And i will say that the battery on the iphone 3G isn't that bad. I usually get a full day of use out of mine. When i had my blackberry (and i have had about 7 of them over the past couple of years) the battery ran down really fast or just wouldn't charger.

Blackberry is better suited for business (e-mails, etc...) then the iphone. If you don't need it for business e-mails then I would go with a Droid. You couldn't give me an iphone or anything Apple. Actually you could because I would just sell it.

Wait, actually I would take an Apple IIe

Quote Originally Posted by pchip View Post
    Blackberry is better suited for business (e-mails, etc...) then the iphone. If you don't need it for business e-mails then I would go with a Droid. You couldn't give me an iphone or anything Apple. Actually you could because I would just sell it.

Wait, actually I would take an Apple IIe
    What makes BB more business friendly than iPhone? I have used iPhones for years now and can do anything that needs to be done.
    I actually think BB is sinking. I see more and more folks opting for iPhone and droid

You should go for iPhone 4 its having quite amazing features, i think you should try it.

Default iPhone Apps Programming

Siri iPhone 4 is best option to go with.. amazing features ...lot more interesting..

I agree with you Llucy. I also prefer iPhone. iPhone is the best smartphone......

Default Iphone

Iphone all the way

If and when I get an iPad (not just wifi, but full internet everywhere) I will consider moving *** the iPhone. I might give Nokia a chance now that they are working with Microsoft, since I probably won't use the phone browser as much.

The other option is if any of the third party iPhone keyboards work. I have my eye on one or two on Amazon and that could solve the main problem, which is a touch-screen keyboard. I've had two iPhones in 3 years and I am still reluctant to answer long emails or blog from that tiny touchscreen.
    Need a developer? MobileSiteStore.com | More good stuff at Drosty.com
    Accepting Quality guest posts via PM only for mobiEnthusiast.mobi
    (NO press releases or story ideas, completed, unique articles only
    )

i phone is better the black barry there are a lot of new functions here touch as well

Hii rajshri, it depends on you. If you want for Business purpose then you should buy BlackBerry. Because Blackberry fits as many emails in the inbox as there is memory available, All major instant messengers are available on Blackberry, Blackberry can be synchronized to multiple computers simultaneously, Blackberry has removable and expandable battery etc.
    Iphone is like facebook it has lots of features and you can add features or customize it, Blogging and maintaining social networks are possible things to do with an iPhone anywhere.

Mobility Member

Thumbs up

I like iPhone . The iphone has lot of apps, fast internet, lot of games and thing s to do to keep you busy if you like to play with your phone but that is really the only qualities I see in the iphone, in my opinion it is hard to text or email on. It is a full touch screen which is annoying to me, the screens break easily, only comes in one style.

I love the screen display, speed, touch... of iPhone. But iPhone prevent user touch inside their system such as: config browser character set, upload file to website...

Both are great phones. The Blackberry is great for business, but the applications available don't compare to the iPhone. So I would go with iPhone.

Banned

iphone and blackberry both smartphone are good. if you want buying it for business purpose then blackberry is the best smartphone.

I had a blackberry and now I have an iphone. Love the iphone.

I prefer the iphone and one you jailbreak it, it will be the best phone you'll ever have.

It is really hard to decide that which is best because both have unique features like as iPhone is an entertainment device and including lots of smart apps. As blackberry is a great phone with added perks, its geared towards business.

Default Re:

iPhone is best, So go to buy iPhone.

I think blackberry is better for business while iPhone is better for informal use here are some comparisons

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-6452_7-...lackberry-z10/