Thread: How to save mobile text message to pc?

First time poster!

Default How to save mobile text message to pc?

Do anyone help me save my sms text message to my desktop computer for backup?
    If you can help me read and manager sms in computer will be great thankful
    PS:My phone is sumsung SGH-i908L on windows mobile 6.

I have a motorola SLVR L7e and a sony ericsson Z710i. They are both GSM phones. I want to save my text messages to my computer. Is there a program I can use for this?

I can't email myself the texts because I do not have internet on my cell phone plan.(I have a local carrier.)

Thank you

GSM Modem, as in use your phone as one, install SMS gateway software on your PC or learn AT Commands to work with what's on the SIM direct.

Why not use a PC suite which comes as a software package on the cd along with the phone. Most of the time it does ave a contacts backup, sms backup option. Else you can hack into your mobile phone file system and locate the database file containing smses ,you can take a backup then.

Try 3GMobile SMS + Contacts Backup.

It could help you transfer your windows mobile sms to txt files or other backup file and save them in your pc.

How to backup and transfer the SMS from windows mobile to computer?
    I found lots of people who use windows mobile phone have a same trouble. that is people usally find it is diffcult to find a tool to back up his or her sms from windows mobile to pc. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it will can help you
    Iwm Transfer sms2.0
    Requirement: Pocket PC, Windows Mobi
    Summary: Iwm Transfer sms is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0.
    It allows you to transfer and backup your Windows Mobile SMS with your desktop computer.
    It can transfer SMS from Windows Mobile Phone to computer; Transfer Windows Mobile Phone SMS to SIM card; Backup SMS into Text file (.txt) or Data file (.bak); Restore SMS to your Windows Mobile Phone; Read and Manage Windows Mobile SMS on your computer. In one word, you can transfer your SMS between Windows Mobile Phone with your PC.
    Key Features:
    * View and edit exported text message on computer
    * Transfer SMS into TXT file and print it on computer
    * Backup and save all your mobile SMS to computer
    * Restore SMS from computer to mobile phone
    * Support unlimited SMS backup/restore
    * Fully support Windows Mobile 5 and 6
    * Export SMS to TXT file on computer
    * Copy and paste your exported SMS
    * Fast backup and restore speed
    * Easy to use

Smile Email Text Messages to Yourself.

This is the cheapest method (free) but it also is the slowest and may not work in every case. We found a wonderful tutorial that gives the best explanation on how to save txt messages by forwarding them to yourself. The only down side is that you have to do each one separately. So that means that if you have 500 messages, it will take a VERY long time! Also, this solution may not work on your phone unless you have the ability to forward to an email address.

Thumbs up Hi..

To save text messages in PC you can download MicroMCS.

It helps user to protect their mobile data by giving backup and restore services for contacts and messages when it is lost or stolen.

In case, if it is used by wrong hands, SIM change alert i.e lost mobile alert will be send to your desired recipient number and by one SMS you can get your mobile backup in your PC.

Mobility Member

first of all can you connect your phone to pc via USB data cable.

iPhone Development

Good Coincidentally, I recently bought a apolsoft this software and using it, indeed to solve my problem, so I recommend it to you guys. Feel this company is very professional, so I trust him. Hope it help everybody.

First time poster!

Default Solution & Advise

You have to use the file Manager or Synchronization Software That Came With Your Phone to Save Text Messages From Your mobile.

Since I bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" and use it, no matter how many text messages I have, It can provide me a fast speed for backup. More importantly, It has its own desktop management tools, the ability to import text messages to the desktop management tools to edit, delete, print and other operations, Many free software can not do it and the software is very easy to use. So, I am very optimistic about this software, I hope my review could bring some benefits for you. This is not what the ad! !

Default SMS Backup

SMS Backup is a smart android sms backup software that can copy and backup sms on Android phone to computer, restore sms backup file to any android phone.

First time poster!

Quote Originally Posted by anvikapur View Post
    SMS Backup is a smart android sms backup software that can copy and backup sms on Android phone to computer, restore sms backup file to any android phone.
    Install the PC SUITE software that you got with the phone..then connect your phone to the PC via data cable, then run the software PC suite. It has an option for moving message from your phone. Click on MESSAGE, then you may proceed accordingly.. you may sort out your need.. hope this helps.

Chuc mung xuan moi, nam moi thang loi moi
    Cung nhau xay dung dien dan vung manh.
    Nhan dip nam moi kinh chuc anh chi em member va toan the ban admin nam moi suc khoe va hanh phuc.
    Tran trong