Thread: Free Mobile Scripts

Post Free Mobile Scripts

Mobility.mobi is one of the best communities i have been to. Lately i found few members here whom I do recognise from other forums. They actually are selling scripts here which are freely available and anybody can use them as long as the credits for the script remained intact with the original authors name. Those few members have a history of creating problems and 1 of them was severly bashed up recently in one of the forums here. I have nothing personal against them so i wont release their names, but i hate people earning bucks for what is actually freely available and so i am giving out the link to a different forum topic which has all those scripts indexed in 1 simple topic.
    http://coding-talk.com/f16/scripts-index-3743/
    Its a community of coders and they also have support forums/topics for the scripts. The scripts available there are

Community scripts

Search engines

Chats

Downloads

toplist / traffic ranking

Games
    • Wap Games topic - a topic which includes many games for mobile site
    • GTA - GTA online game for your site
    • BlackJack - php game for your site

Services

Miscellaneous / Others
    The index was prepared by gumslone who owns coding-talk and is one of the best coder in the wap world.

These scripts do have security issues, neverthless you can always patch it. Its better than paying for the same unsecure stuff posted for sale here.

Hi thanks rep+ for that.

Resources are always welcome here.

I think in some cases domainers do not realise how much is available free, and the importance of giving credit / attribution.

There are people on here buying and running stuff that could create some problems with yahoo and google for them.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Hi thanks rep+ for that.

Resources are always welcome here.

I think in some cases domainers do not realise how much is available free, and the importance of giving credit / attribution.

There are people on here buying and running stuff that could create some problems with yahoo and google for them.
    Thank you gogo

one of the most common requests here is for a mobile directory script
    http://mobility.mobi/showthread.php?...rectory+script

if anyone wants to add to that list or consolidate it that would be great.

I'm trying out five or six of those scripts already LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by morse View Post
    Mobility.mobi is one of the best communities i have been to. Lately i found few members here whom I do recognise from other forums. They actually are selling scripts here which are freely available and anybody can use them as long as the credits for the script remained intact with the original authors name. Those few members have a history of creating problems and 1 of them was severly bashed up recently in one of the forums here. I have nothing personal against them so i wont release their names, but i hate people earning bucks for what is actually freely available and so i am giving out the link to a different forum topic which has all those scripts indexed in 1 simple topic.
    http://coding-talk.com/f16/scripts-index-3743/
    Its a community of coders and they also have support forums/topics for the scripts. The scripts available there are

Community scripts

Search engines

Chats

Downloads

toplist / traffic ranking

Games
    • Wap Games topic - a topic which includes many games for mobile site
    • GTA - GTA online game for your site
    • BlackJack - php game for your site

Services

Miscellaneous / Others
    The index was prepared by gumslone who owns coding-talk and is one of the best coder in the wap world.

These scripts do have security issues, neverthless you can always patch it. Its better than paying for the same unsecure stuff posted for sale here.
    and your list is an exact copy of the coding_talk forum page better make sure old gumslone doesnt ban u for plagurism my friend o and wappys forum isnt bad at all its actually better run than gumslones forum where members can post anything and anywhere there is no structure on coding talk...
    not to mention sub_zero that think he is WAP GOD and can bann any1 he wants when they show him wrong!!!!!..

http://mobiwebs.co.cc
    Im just a noob and will always be a noob soz u will always learn something new!!

Pred

Quote Originally Posted by mobiwebs View Post
    and your list is an exact copy of the coding_talk forum page better make sure old gumslone doesnt ban u for plagurism my friend o and wappys forum isnt bad at all its actually better run than gumslones forum where members can post anything and anywhere there is no structure on coding talk...
    not to mention sub_zero that think he is WAP GOD and can bann any1 he wants when they show him wrong!!!!!..
    I WOULDNT AGREE upon that.

Im not here to bring up old fueds.. this is different site as u mentioned, that was my mistake. and i do take credit for my postings and if im wrong im a grown man to appologise for them aswell.
    Last edited by mobiwebs; 05-28-2009 at 12:01 PM.

http://mobiwebs.co.cc
    Im just a noob and will always be a noob soz u will always learn something new!!

I'm new to this mobi world and have a query.

Do all these scripts have copyrights?

Mobility Member

well thanks for the whole list but i want something better for my mobile wapsite

then mike, rather than drag up threads which are several months old to moan why not ***er up alternatives or code your own.
    Andy Moore
    i don't do tech / mobi anymore - why do something that annoys and stresses lol

New: Most Minty Tooth Oil - GMO and fluoride free toothpaste alternative

100% natural botanical extracts to whiten teeth, freshen breath and strengthen gums
    Used, recommended and sold by Harley Street private dentists

My other websites:

http://sellyoursongs.info/ - Sell Your Songs using Mobile Payments
    http://detectmobilebrowsers.mobi/ - Detect Mobile Browsers
    http://andymoore.info/m-commerce-php/ - M-Commerce PHP (sell stuff on the mobile web)
    http://locationdetection.mobi/ - Detect a mobile browser's latitude & longitude
    http://andymoore.info/mysql-lyrics-database/ - Half a million lyrics

First time poster!

Default atter deriding

i am old member on coding-talk
    i know the forum, gumslone and subzero too.
    you are wrong!

Mysterio as I said ya I was wrong to bring up other sites fueds here and I've appologised about it. So just let it be I'm still on coding talk and have long since my last post here made peace there aswell this was an very old thread ur bringing up now...

Way to put it!

and your list is an exact copy of the coding talk forum page better make sure old gumslone doesnt ban u for plagurism my friend o and wappys forum isnt bad at all its actually better run than gumslones forum where members can post anything and anywhere there is no structure on coding talk for
    Yeah definitely be careful about this! but thanks for the information

Im not here to bring up old fueds.. this is different site as u mentioned, that was my mistake. and i do take credit for my postings and if im wrong im a grown man to appologise for them aswell.

Are these scripts still available?

Quote Originally Posted by mediaadvantages View Post
    Are these scripts still available?
    They probably should be available. But be warned that maximum of them have a back door vulnerability which would either be single or probably a 1000, so you can basically start using them to learn more coding but I would advise against using them directly without a vulnerability check.