Thread: M&I Bank Goes Mobile!

Mobility Regular

Default M&I Bank Goes Mobile!

http://mibank.mobi - http://mibank.com

Promotion for mibank.mobi here:
    http://mibank.com/mobile
    Step 2: Access the Internet from your mobile phone and go to mibank.mobi.
    http://www.businessnorth.com/pr.asp?RID=3042
    Stevens Point, Wis. – With launch of the new M&I Mobile product, M&I Bank customers can manage their finances while on the go using any mobile phone with Internet access.
    “M&I Bank sees a bright future for mobile financial services. Similar to the growth seen between 2001 and the present in online banking usage, mobile banking growth will accelerate significantly in the coming years,” said Bob Schmidt, regional president, M&I Bank, Northwest Wisconsin.
    M&I Mobile allows customers to view account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, view check images, pay bills, and find an M&I branch or ATM location. M&I Mobile works with any retail or micro-business account that has access to M&I Online Banking.
    With features like Expedited Payments and E-bills, M&I Mobile differs from other mobile banking programs. Expedited Payments allow customers to make immediate payments to select payees, which is helpful for customers who are on the go and may have forgotten to pay a bill. The E-bills feature sends customers information regarding their unpaid bills and is ideal for those who travel often and can not access their e-mail or physical mailbox.
    Customers with an M&I Online Banking account can use M&I Mobile through any Internet-enabled phone via mibank.mobi. Those who do not have an M&I Online Banking account can sign up for one at www.mibank.com/enroll. M&I Mobile provides the same Secure Sign On security technology as M&I Online Banking and is free to all M&I Bank customers.
    As a part of the M&I Mobile launch, M&I Bank customers have the opportunity to receive a free mobile phone. This ***er includes phones and associated plans from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. Customers can choose from many phones ***ered by the carriers, including many of the newest and most popular smartphones.*
    “M&I is committed to providing a high level of service and convenience to our customers and will continue to invest in value-added mobile technologies,” Schmidt added.
    A demo of M&I’s mobile banking is available at www.mibank.com/mobile.
    *Terms and conditions apply.

About M&I Bank
    M&I Bank is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (NYSE: MI), a diversified financial services corporation headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., with $63.5 billion in assets. Founded in 1847, M&I Marshall & Ilsley Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank, with 193 ***ices throughout the state. In addition, M&I has 52 locations throughout Arizona; 32 ***ices in Indianapolis and nearby communities; 33 ***ices along Florida’s west coast and in central Florida; 15 ***ices in Kansas City and nearby communities; 24 ***ices in metropolitan Minneapolis/St. Paul, and one in Duluth, Minn.; and one ***ice in Las Vegas, Nev. M&I’s Southwest Bank subsidiary has 17 ***ices in the greater St. Louis area. M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, asset-based lending, financial planning, investments, and insurance services from ***ices throughout the country and on the Internet (www.mibank.com or www.micorp.com). M&I’s customer-based approach, internal growth, and strategic acquisitions have made M&I a nationally recognized leader in the financial services industry.
    Looks like they purchased the name for $800
    http://www.afternic.com/name.php?domain=mibank.mobi

Great find, Rep+!

I love the fact that they bought the .mobi on the secondary market. The m-dot was free but they still went with a .mobi. Smart choice.
    My .mobi's: Dating.mobi | Dubai.mobi | Adult.mobi | Banking.mobi | Student.mobi | Call.mobi | Horoscope.mobi | Messenger.mobi | Classifieds.mobi | LiveTV.mobi

Developed: Yup.mobi | Mobility
    | Why .mobi? | Banking | Vuelos | Airline Complaints | Random Site | Whois | Free Mobile Dating | Free Dictionary | Free Thesaurus | Horoscope | Astrology | Free Translation | Exchange Rates

Great news! The mobile link on the .com homepage
    explaining the .mobi is nice

rep+

Mobility Regular

Cool

Last edited by jaybee; 12-23-2008 at 12:13 PM.

domainitrix

Thumbs up

Yay!!

Awesome find and another step forward.

Thanks JB for the find

that is great, none of my banks have a mobile interface....

yep anotha victory

Pred

getting to point where every bank has to have a mobi
    bring it on

I wish someone would buy my BofE.mobi

shweeet ...