Thread: Looking for First / Last Names

Arrow Looking for First / Last Names

Hi there,

I have been builiding a portfolio of First and Last names, mainly based on "quality drops" and want to now expand it further.

Now that everybody is catching drops, my success rate is somewhat down, so I will resort to buying names from others who want to sell.

Please PM me what you have on ***er and what you want for it. I am only buying popular names and will be guided by Google hits in what I am prepared to spend at this stage.

I have been paying roughly in the region of $1 / 1M results for most of the names bought so far assuming that there is a good part of a year left before expiry. So a name with 50M hits will see me paying in the region of $50.

So if you have been catching or want to reduce your portfolio, here is your big chance to cash in. Big be quick as I only have limited funding available!

Thanks for looking ....

Thanks for all the PM's

Looking for more names to buy.

Thanks.

I have received a number of PM's, but already too many names for me to buy. I do have limited budget.

I will wait until the end of the w/end for more names and then select the best value for money ones.

So keep them coming at the right prices, I will choose some on Monday..

Think I got a few you could be buying, 673 in total, all short names, most expering late december/beginning of january :

DomainName,ABNER.MOBI,ACEY.MOBI,ACIE.MOBI,ADAH.MOBI,ADELL.MOBI,ADLAI.MOBI,ADRON.MOBI,AEDAN.MOBI,AFFIE.MOBI,AGGER.MOBI,AIDYN.MOBI,ALANI.MOBI,ALCEE.MOBI,ALCIE.MOBI,ALEAH.MOBI,ALECK.MOBI,ALEEN.MOBI,ALENE.MOBI,ALGIE.MOBI,ALGOT.MOBI,ALIDA.MOBI,ALIZA.MOBI,ALLYN.MOBI,ALMER.MOBI,ALMON.MOBI,ALMUS.MOBI,ALOYS.MOBI,ALTHA.MOBI,ALTIE.MOBI,ALVAH.MOBI,ALVAN.MOBI,ALVIA.MOBI,ALVIE.MOBI,ALVY.MOBI,ALWIN.MOBI,ALYS.MOBI,ALYSA.MOBI,ALYSE.MOBI,AMASA.MOBI,AMIYA.MOBI,AMMIE.MOBI,AMYA.MOBI,ANAYA.MOBI,ANCIL.MOBI,ANDON.MOBI,ANICE.MOBI,ANIE.MOBI,ANNER.MOBI,ANNIS.MOBI,ANONA.MOBI,ANWAR.MOBI,ARAH.MOBI,ARBIE.MOBI,ARELI.MOBI,ARELY.MOBI,ARGIE.MOBI,ARIE.MOBI,ARKIE.MOBI,ARLAN.MOBI,ARLEY.MOBI,ARLIN.MOBI,ARLIS.MOBI,ARLO.MOBI,ARLY.MOBI,ARLYN.MOBI,ARNAV.MOBI,ARRIE.MOBI,ARVEL.MOBI,ARVIL.MOBI,ASHBY.MOBI,ASHLI.MOBI,ATHA.MOBI,ATTIE.MOBI,AUBRA.MOBI,AUDIE.MOBI,AUDRY.MOBI,AUTRY.MOBI,AYDAN.MOBI,AYLIN.MOBI,AZZIE.MOBI,BELIA.MOBI,BELVA.MOBI,BESSE.MOBI,BETHA.MOBI,BEULA.MOBI,BIRT.MOBI,BLAIN.MOBI,BLANE.MOBI,BRIA.MOBI,BRIEN.MOBI,BRION.MOBI,BRYNN.MOBI,BUEL.MOBI,BULAH.MOBI,BYNUM.MOBI,CAEL.MOBI,CARIE.MOBI,CARRA.MOBI,CARRI.MOBI,CARYL.MOBI,CASIE.MOBI,CASON.MOBI,CATHI.MOBI,CELIE.MOBI,CEOLA.MOBI,CHADD.MOBI,CHYNA.MOBI,CILLA.MOBI,CLABE.MOBI,CLELL.MOBI,CLEON.MOBI,CLETA.MOBI,CLEVA.MOBI,CLIDE.MOBI,CLORA.MOBI,CLOYD.MOBI,CLYDA.MOBI,CODEY.MOBI,CODIE.MOBI,COLEY.MOBI,COLIE.MOBI,CORDA.MOBI,CORIE.MOBI,CRAN.MOBI,DAGNY.MOBI,DAIJA.MOBI,DANAE.MOBI,DANNA.MOBI,DARCI.MOBI,DARL.MOBI,DARRY.MOBI,DARYN.MOBI,DASIA.MOBI,DAWNA.MOBI,DAWNE.MOBI,DAYLE.MOBI,DAYNA.MOBI,DAYNE.MOBI,DAYSE.MOBI,DEDRA.MOBI,DEION.MOBI,DEJON.MOBI,DELLE.MOBI,DELMA.MOBI,DEMA.MOBI,DERIC.MOBI,DERL.MOBI,DERYL.MOBI,DESSA.MOBI,DICIE.MOBI,DICY.MOBI,DJUNA.MOBI,DOCIA.MOBI,DOLPH.MOBI,DONAL.MOBI,DONIE.MOBI,DORLA.MOBI,DORR.MOBI,DOSHA.MOBI,DOSIA.MOBI,DOVIE.MOBI,DREMA.MOBI,DUARD.MOBI,DWAN.MOBI,DWANE.MOBI,DYLON.MOBI,DYNEPO.MOBI,EBBIE.MOBI,EBER.MOBI,EBONI.MOBI,EDLA.MOBI,EDMON.MOBI,EDNAH.MOBI,EDRA.MOBI,EDRIE.MOBI,EDRIS.MOBI,EDSEL.MOBI,EDWAEDS.MOBI,EDYTH.MOBI,EFFA.MOBI,EFREM.MOBI,EGOROV.MOBI,EINO.MOBI,ELAM.MOBI,ELANA.MOBI,ELENI.MOBI,ELFIE.MOBI,ELGIE.MOBI,ELIAN.MOBI,ELICK.MOBI,ELIGA.MOBI,ELIGE.MOBI,ELIHU.MOBI,ELIOT.MOBI,ELLAR.MOBI,ELLER.MOBI,ELLYN.MOBI,ELOIS.MOBI,ELVIE.MOBI,ELWYN.MOBI,ELZA.MOBI,ELZIE.MOBI,ELZY.MOBI,EMETT.MOBI,EMMER.MOBI,EMMIE.MOBI,EMMIT.MOBI,EMRY.MOBI,ENOS.MOBI,EOLA.MOBI,EPPIE.MOBI,EPSIE.MOBI,ERBY.MOBI,ERLA.MOBI,ESAU.MOBI,ESLEY.MOBI,ESTIE.MOBI,ESTON.MOBI,ETHEN.MOBI,ETHIE.MOBI,ETTER.MOBI,ETTIE.MOBI,EULAH.MOBI,EUNA.MOBI,EWART.MOBI,EXIE.MOBI,EZELL.MOBI,FALON.MOBI,FARON.MOBI,FERD.MOBI,FLAMINI.MOBI,FLEDA.MOBI,FLETA.MOBI,FOUNT.MOBI,FREDY.MOBI,FRIMMS.MOBI,FRISMS.MOBI,FRONA.MOBI,FYODOROV.MOBI,GAREY.MOBI,GAVYN.MOBI,GERRI.MOBI,GIANA.MOBI,GUNDA.MOBI,GUSTA.MOBI,HADEN.MOBI,HALIE.MOBI,HAMP.MOBI,HAMZA.MOBI,HARL.MOBI,HARVE.MOBI,HARVY.MOBI,HASEL.MOBI,HAZEN.MOBI,HAZLE.MOBI,HELMA.MOBI,HELYN.MOBI,HETTY.MOBI,HIDEO.MOBI,HILAH.MOBI,HILMA.MOBI,HOLLI.MOBI,HOSIE.MOBI,HULDA.MOBI,ICEY.MOBI,ICIE.MOBI,IESHA.MOBI,ILAH.MOBI,ILDA.MOBI,ILLYA.MOBI,ILMA.MOBI,INELL.MOBI,IRENA.MOBI,IRVA.MOBI,IRVEN.MOBI,ISAI.MOBI,ISAM.MOBI,ISHAM.MOBI,ISAAK.MOBI,ITZEL.MOBI,IVAH.MOBI,IVIE.MOBI,IVOR.MOBI,IYANA.MOBI,IZORA.MOBI,JACEY.MOBI,JADON.MOBI,JADYN.MOBI,JAHIR.MOBI,JAIDA.MOBI,JAIR.MOBI,JAIRO.MOBI,JALYN.MOBI,JAMIL.MOBI,JAMIR.MOBI,JAMYA.MOBI,JANAE.MOBI,JANEL.MOBI,JAREN.MOBI,JARET.MOBI,JARON.MOBI,JASEN.MOBI,JAVEN.MOBI,JAVON.MOBI,JAWORSKI.MOBI,JAYCE.MOBI,JAYDA.MOBI,JAYLA.MOBI,JAYME.MOBI,JEANA.MOBI,JEANE.MOBI,JEMAL.MOBI,JERAD.MOBI,JERED.MOBI,JEREL.MOBI,JEROD.MOBI,JERYL.MOBI,JEVON.MOBI,JILES.MOBI,JOELL.MOBI,JORJA.MOBI,JORY.MOBI,JOVAN.MOBI,JOYE.MOBI,JUDIE.MOBI,JUNIA.MOBI,JUWAN.MOBI,KACIE.MOBI,KACY.MOBI,KACZMAREK.MOBI,KADYN.MOBI,KAEL.MOBI,KAIA.MOBI,KALEN.MOBI,KALEY.MOBI,KALIE.MOBI,KALYN.MOBI,KAMINSKI.MOBI,KAMPSPORT.MOBI,KANCHENJUNGA.MOBI,KARIE.MOBI,KARIS.MOBI,KARLY.MOBI,KARRI.MOBI,KARYL.MOBI,KASIE.MOBI,KAVON.MOBI,KAYLI.MOBI,KAZUO.MOBI,KEARA.MOBI,KECIA.MOBI,KEELY.MOBI,KEGAN.MOBI,KEION.MOBI,KELBY.MOBI,KELSI.MOBI,KESHA.MOBI,KEVAN.MOBI,KEVON.MOBI,KEYLA.MOBI,KEYON.MOBI,KHARI.MOBI,KHIRY.MOBI,KHLOE.MOBI,KILEY.MOBI,KINTE.MOBI,KIRT.MOBI,KISHA.MOBI,KIZZY.MOBI,KLINSMANN.MOBI,KNUTE.MOBI,KOLBY.MOBI,KOSLOWSKI.MOBI,KOWALCZYK.MOBI,KRAWCZYK.MOBI,KUNTA.MOBI,KWAME.MOBI,KWIATKOWSKI.MOBI,KYAN.MOBI,KYARA.MOBI,KYLAN.MOBI,KYLER.MOBI,KYREE.MOBI,LAKEN.MOBI,LALLA.MOBI,LANIE.MOBI,LARAE.MOBI,LARON.MOBI,LARY.MOBI,LAUNA.MOBI,LEALA.MOBI,LEANA.MOBI,LEESA.MOBI,LEISA.MOBI,LELAH.MOBI,LELAR.MOBI,LELLA.MOBI,LEMMA.MOBI,LEMPI.MOBI,LENNA.MOBI,LENON.MOBI,LEOMA.MOBI,LEORA.MOBI,LEOTA.MOBI,LESIA.MOBI,LESLI.MOBI,LESLY.MOBI,LESTA.MOBI,LETTA.MOBI,LETTY.MOBI,LEVAR.MOBI,LEVIE.MOBI,LEYLA.MOBI,LHOTSE.MOBI,LIANE.MOBI,LIBRIUM.MOBI,LIDIE.MOBI,LILIE.MOBI,LINNA.MOBI,LINZY.MOBI,LISH.MOBI,LISHA.MOBI,LITHA.MOBI,LITZY.MOBI,LONEY.MOBI,LONIE.MOBI,LONNA.MOBI,LONZO.MOBI,LOREE.MOBI,LORIA.MOBI,LORIS.MOBI,LORRI.MOBI,LOVIE.MOBI,LOYCE.MOBI,LUANA.MOBI,LUDIE.MOBI,LULAH.MOBI,LULAR.MOBI,LULIE.MOBI,LULLA.MOBI,LURA.MOBI,LUTIE.MOBI,LYDA.MOBI,MACEL.MOBI,MACEY.MOBI,MACIE.MOBI,MADIE.MOBI,MAEVE.MOBI,MAIYA.MOBI,MAKALU.MOBI,MAKHI.MOBI,MANIE.MOBI,MARGY.MOBI,MATIE.MOBI,MAXIE.MOBI,MAYME.MOBI,MAZIE.MOBI,MEARL.MOBI,MEKHI.MOBI,MERL.MOBI,MERNA.MOBI,MERRI.MOBI,METHA.MOBI,MIKAL.MOBI,MILDA.MOBI,MINDA.MOBI,MINTA.MOBI,MISTI.MOBI,MOIRA.MOBI,MONNA.MOBI,MYAH.MOBI,MYKEL.MOBI,MYRL.MOBI,MYRLE.MOBI,NAIMA.MOBI,NAJEE.MOBI,NAKIA.MOBI,NAMON.MOBI,NANCI.MOBI,NANIE.MOBI,NAOMA.MOBI,NEALY.MOBI,NEDRA.MOBI,NEELY.MOBI,NELIA.MOBI,NELIE.MOBI,NELLO.MOBI,NEOLA.MOBI,NEOMA.MOBI,NETTA.MOBI,NEVIN.MOBI,NIKIA.MOBI,NILDA.MOBI,NOBIE.MOBI,NOLEN.MOBI,NOLIE.MOBI,NONIE.MOBI,NYREE.MOBI,OCIE.MOBI,ODDIE.MOBI,ODILE.MOBI,ODUS.MOBI,***IE.MOBI,OLAN.MOBI,OLAR.MOBI,OLENA.MOBI,OLENE.MOBI,OLETA.MOBI,OLEY.MOBI,OLINE.MOBI,OMARI.MOBI,OMIE.MOBI,ONETA.MOBI,ONIE.MOBI,ONNIE.MOBI,OPHA.MOBI,ORAH.MOBI,ORENE.MOBI,ORIE.MOBI,ORLEY.MOBI,ORMA.MOBI,ORPHA.MOBI,ORREN.MOBI,ORRIE.MOBI,ORRIN.MOBI,ORRIS.MOBI,ORVEL.MOBI,ORVIL.MOBI,ORVIN.MOBI,OSIE.MOBI,OSSIE.MOBI,OTHEL.MOBI,OTHO.MOBI,OTTIE.MOBI,OTTIS.MOBI,OUIDA.MOBI,OVILA.MOBI,OZELL.MOBI,PERRI.MOBI,PHEBE.MOBI,PRYOR.MOBI,QIANA.MOBI,RAGNA.MOBI,RAHN.MOBI,RAYNA.MOBI,RELLA.MOBI,RENAE.MOBI,RENEA.MOBI,RETHA.MOBI,RETTA.MOBI,RHETA.MOBI,RHONA.MOBI,RILLA.MOBI,RINDA.MOBI,RODDY.MOBI,ROENA.MOBI,ROMIE.MOBI,RONAL.MOBI,RONNA.MOBI,ROSIA.MOBI,RUBIE.MOBI,RUBYE.MOBI,RUEL.MOBI,RUIE.MOBI,RUSSISK.MOBI,RUTHA.MOBI,RUTHE.MOBI,RYANN.MOBI,RYKER.MOBI,RYLEY.MOBI,RYLIE.MOBI,RYNE.MOBI,SADYE.MOBI,SAGNA.MOBI,SAMIE.MOBI,SCHOU.MOBI,SHENA.MOBI,SHEP.MOBI,SHIRA.MOBI,SHISHAPANGMA.MOBI,SIBYL.MOBI,SIDOROV.MOBI,SIGNA.MOBI,SKYLA.MOBI,SOMER.MOBI,SONJI.MOBI,SUDIE.MOBI,SUZAN.MOBI,SYBLE.MOBI,SYDNI.MOBI,TAHJ.MOBI,TAINA.MOBI,TALAN.MOBI,TAMIE.MOBI,TAMYA.MOBI,TARAH.MOBI,TARGETMAN.MOBI,TASIA.MOBI,TATIA.MOBI,TAVON.MOBI,TAYLA.MOBI,TEENA.MOBI,TELLA.MOBI,TEVIN.MOBI,TEXIE.MOBI,THEDA.MOBI,THOS.MOBI,THYRA.MOBI,TIERA.MOBI,TILLA.MOBI,TINEY.MOBI,TINIE.MOBI,TOIVO.MOBI,TOMIE.MOBI,TONJA.MOBI,TOREY.MOBI,TORIE.MOBI,TORRY.MOBI,TOSHA.MOBI,TRAE.MOBI,TRENA.MOBI,TRESA.MOBI,TREVA.MOBI,TRULA.MOBI,TWYLA.MOBI,TYLOR.MOBI,TYREK.MOBI,TYREL.MOBI,TYRIK.MOBI,TYRIN.MOBI,TYRIQ.MOBI,TYRUS.MOBI,URIAH.MOBI,VALDEMAR.MOBI,VELDA.MOBI,VELLA.MOBI,VELVA.MOBI,VENIE.MOBI,VEOLA.MOBI,VERDA.MOBI,VERL.MOBI,VERLA.MOBI,VERLE.MOBI,VEVA.MOBI,VICIE.MOBI,VICY.MOBI,VINEY.MOBI,VINIE.MOBI,VIRA.MOBI,VIRGE.MOBI,WAINO.MOBI,WAYDE.MOBI,WENDE.MOBI,WESS.MOBI,WINEHOUSE.MOBI,WOJCIECHOWSKI.MOBI,WOJCIK.MOBI,WYMAN.MOBI,YAIR.MOBI,YANCY.MOBI,YETTA.MOBI,ZADA.MOBI,ZAID.MOBI,ZANA.MOBI,ZARIA.MOBI,ZAYNE.MOBI,ZELA.MOBI,ZELIA.MOBI,ZELLA.MOBI,ZENAS.MOBI,ZHANE.MOBI,ZIELINSKI.MOBI,ZOIE.MOBI,

Let me know which ones you want and at what price

Default Interesting and Inspiring one word PREMIUM .mobi sites and domains for sale

Hi,

If anyone interested in buying (unhappy.mobi), fully developed website and lots of other domains and websites are as follows,

lino.mobi
    geese.mobi
    nene.mobi
    ellipse.mobi
    grenade.mobi
    layers.mobi
    moustache.mobi
    passive.mobi

Cheers.

Happy to talk further.

Googleportfioscom
    domainmr123 at gmail dot com