sedo homepage today

noonoo1
04-18-2008, 08:58 AM
nice!

GijsZePa
04-18-2008, 09:31 AM
wooden.mobi sold for $1k
sedo homepage today

Congrats...I think that's a fair price !

Martin

newdomainer
04-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Wooden.mobi ;-)

It's certainly a 'one worder' but it's one of those words that you'd struggle with....

It could be a social networking site for actors from those awful afternoon Dramas that the US seem to love ;-)

jasdon
04-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Wooden toys maybe, or erectile dysfunction :biggrin:

I regged PenileImplants.mobi a few days ago and it's had 3 hits (woo hoo, i'm rich!) which is better that a slap in the face with a flacid knob! (what wouldn't be...?)

GijsZePa
04-18-2008, 11:15 AM

I regged PenileImplants.mobi a few days ago and it's had 3 hits (woo hoo, i'm rich!) which is better that a slap in the face with a flacid knob! (what wouldn't be...?)

Well..I was thinking about wooden shoes...but that probably had something to do with my nationality.. :itsme:

Martin

HipHop.mobi
04-18-2008, 01:35 PM
repped

newdomainer
04-19-2008, 12:04 PM

You regged it 3days ago & have had 3 hits.. where do you get your stats from? (I've never bothered looking at mine; could be interesting seeing what's happening with them)

keithmt
04-19-2008, 01:33 PM
You regged it 3days ago & have had 3 hits.. where do you get your stats from? (I've never bothered looking at mine; could be interesting seeing what's happening with them)
Where are your regs parked? I park mine at sedo and check
hits daily. I should move to namedrive because it seems like
stats are better there :coo2l:

newdomainer
04-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Mine are with Traffic... I don't monitor hits because it's not what I'm in it for (at the moment) I've been land-banking til now due to time constraints... if I thought I could monetize my names to the tune of $400 per month (over say 1,000 names) I'd make the effort but I can't afford the time to spend days on it when I'd be returning just $20 - $100

Any assistance gratefully received; my kids school fees aren't getting any cheaper ;-)

gogo
04-20-2008, 04:38 PM
This would be an excellent domain for wooden boats, houses, windows, fencing... not sure how it relates to mobile needs, but if you saw some fencing being put up with a wooden.mobi sign displayed you might just look it up on your phone to check out costs, durability etc.