PDA

View Full Version : Attention MOBI gamers!

akc
04-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Hello to all,

I'm ***ering a new Package from my company. It's called "Gaming Portal Package" and consist in:
- Complete development of a site like GamePlanet.mobi, including the Forums and the User Management System. Please see www.gameplanet.mobi for a reference.
- Access to free mobile games, more than 800 games free of charge.
- Hosting (Package MOBI Advanced) See plan here: http://www.apkc.net/?page=hostingSpecs&productID=1505&lang=en
- Update of games once a month. You don't have to do anything. Please see our Administration Console here: http://apkc.net/screenshots-images/gameplanet.mobi/admin.png
- Ability to manage the Forums and Topics on the site.
- Ability to place Admob or AdSense ads on the site. You only give Us your ID and we do the rest.
- Monthly updates to the code. Improvement of the site, once a new version is out.
- E-Mail support.
- Ability to add functions not provided to the site like RSS Feeds or other, for only a small fee.

The price of this package is only $18,95 per month. You can choose the colors of your site, and you give Us your logo and we add it to your site. Your site will be at least 4/5 on Ready.mobi. Your site will be supported on most mobile phones including the iPhone, because we use WURFL to adapt content specific to the device used by the user.

If you own a gaming related MOBI domain, this package is ideal for you! You'll be able to monetize it without doing anything and only for $18,95 monthly, which will be paid by ads in most cases.

If you are interested, please PM me and we can talk further. The billing is done using 2CheckOut.com.

Best regards,
Andreas P. Koenzen

keithmt
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Is payment made month by month for services or is
it 6 months/a year at a time?

tophatter
04-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Is payment made month by month for services or is
it 6 months/a year at a time?

Good Question Keith.. Is there a discounted charge for a multiple month pay ?? This is important because it comes out to a little more than $200 yearly.

akc
04-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Payment is made month by month, like a hosting account, if you want to hire only 2 months is fine, you can do it, or if you want to cancel the service after 7 months, you can also do it.

Best regards,

akc
04-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Hello to all,

I have lowered the price of this package to only $14,95 per month. Also I provide discount for 5 sites or more.

PM me if you are interested.

Best regards,

developmy.mobi
04-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Could you PM me rev details for gameplanet.mobi ? That will probably sway my decision.